Chapter 5

Sans made his way home, monsters looking him up and down with those lustful looks. Oooooh how he hated those looks. No matter, he'll show them who's boss if they tried to have 'fun' with him." Hello cutie~ Wanna have some fun~" A random monster asked, obviously wanting to have sex with him because of his ecto body." Sure~ Follow me~" He led the monster to his house, having a BIG surprise for them. He still had to keep Frisk safe, even if it means to encase them with extra magic and sent them to his chest area where they will be protected and safe." Oh~ Is this your house cutie?~" the monster looked amazed at the nicely decorated house." Yes, let's go to my room ~" While he said that, he encased Frisk with extra magic around her and sent her to his chest area. He led both of them to his room, a certain bloodied skeleton with a hole in his head. He was ready to slaughter the monster that was near his misunderstood friend, even if it would wake up Aliza and Frisk who were sleeping in his stomach. Once the two monsters entered, he pinned the disgusting monster and covered their mouth." I forgot to mention that my friend here HATES anyone that wants to have fun with me, he'll kill you." Sans said who looked scarier than he was before, scaring the monster." So, your the monster that wanted to have sex with my friend? You're disgusting, wonder how you'll taste~" The fear in their eyes was the last thing they saw before it turned to DUST, heh.

Horror left after making sure that his family was doing just fine... aaaaand made sure that Lust and his Frisk did just fine before leaving, probably to see how Nightmare and Dream's Frisk is doing. Lust focused on his magic and teleported Frisk out of his chest and laid her on his bed before leaving the room, giving her the space she needs for when she wakes up.

" Ugh, where am- where the heck am I?!" She yelled, feeling soft material under her figure to see that she was on a bed? How did she g-" I see that you're awake, how was your nap?" She was startled to see Lust, his revealing clothes caused her to blush before panicking when she didn't see Rosie." Where's Rosie?" She looked everywhere, before looking at him." What did you do to him?" Lust explained what he did to Rosie, the sound of a gruff voice was heard." SANS! WHERE US THE HUMAN?!" The voice did NOT  sound kind." Shoot!" He whispered, looking at Frisk with a guilty look.

To be continued