~Chapter 7~

Right as he was about to open the door to his freedom, Jimin slammed into his left side. They both hit the wall on his right with twined grunts.

"Jungkook! What are you doing? Stop it!" Jimin yelled, trying to get a hold of his flailing arms.

Jungkook tried to push Jimin away, but couldn't because the other had finally caught both of his wrists in a tight grip. He tried to yank them out of his grasp, but it didn't work.

"Jungkook, calm down!" Jimin shouted.

Jimin dropped his wrist and gathered Jungkook in a hug, wrapping around his torso and effectively pinning down his arms. Now he really couldn't escape or try and use them to fight Jimin off. Plus, he was back into a literal corner with nowhere to go.

Still, he still squirmed for a moment, in an attempt to get free, but failed again. Jimin was too strong and he was exhausted. Not only from lack of sleep and dance practice, but also mentally from trying to avoid his favorite hyung. 

Finally, he gave up, beyond overwhelmed as everything came crashing down around him.

In utter defeat, Jungkook brought his arms up as best he could under Jimin's hold and squeezed him around his middle. Then he buried his face in his neck and burst into tears.

He knew Jimin was going to be mad about what he had done. About everything. He had completely lost his cool in front of everyone back at the studio, and now they all knew what was going on between them. It was obvious that they were secretly together with how he had popped off on Hobie for touching Jimin.

Said hyung was probably going to dump him and call everything off for all the trouble he had just caused. That wasn't even considering what had happened yesterday when Jimin had pushed him away.

"P-please d-don't be m-mad. I'm s-so sorry!" Jungkook sobbed as tears dripped down Jimin's neck and into the collar of his shirt.

"What? Jungkook..." Jimin readjusted the hug, throwing his arms up and over Jungkook's shoulders rather than pinning them down. 

Jungkook changed his position too. Now freed, he embraced Jimin around his chest, gripping him tightly, not wanting to let go. 

He knew that Jimin was mad and this was their last hug. Never again would he be able to hold him in his arms. Jungkook dug his fingers into his sides and cried even harder.

One of Jimin's hands came up to stroke the back of his head.

"Shhh... it's okay, Jungkook. Why are you crying?" He chuckled a little. "What's gotten into you? You were running like a crazy person. I didn't think I was going to catch you."

"But I-I y-yelled at H-hobie and... I was s-so mad at h-him. A-and now everyone knows about u-us and it's all my fault! I'm s-so sorry. I didn't mean to!" Jungkook sniffled and hick-upped.

"Jungkook, what are you talking about? No one knows anything. Sure, they were all a little surprised and maybe confused, but it's fine. I told them you were probably tired and stressed before I came after you." Jimin said into his ear as he continued to stroke the back of his head in a calming way.

That sounded a little too good to be true to Jungkook. "But...?" He protested without lifting his head.

"Really. It's fine... But that can't be what all this is about." Jimin dropped back down from his toes and leaned back to look at him.

He gently wiped the tears on Jungkook's face with one of his hands. 

"After all, it's Hobie..." Jimin cocked his head to the side and gave him a look.