~Chapter 8~

It was the beginning of April, roughly 10 o'clock p.m. and Jungkook couldn't peel his eyes away as he sat on one of the nearby work out benches in the exercise gym on the first floor of their dorm. He just stared at Jimin as he took a drink out of the water bottle. His Adam's apple bobbing in this throat as he took gulp after gulp. At his eagerness, a rivulet of water leaked out of the side of Jimin's mouth and down his chin, only to join and be lost in the rest of the sheen on his skin that was sweat from their recent activities.

He had always thought Jimin was attractive, of course, but somehow he kept catching him looking better and better. Now for instance, pink faced, sweaty, and tired from working out, he still managed to look like a model out of a catalog. Maybe in the future they could do some type of fitness ad, Jimin would be perfect for it.

Everything was still going really well between him and Jimin, which was great, but lately Jungkook was feeling more and more that he wanted to move things along with him. The problem, though, was that he wasn't exactly sure how to do that. They had been managing work and their secret relationship well, but they hadn't made a lot of progress as a 'couple'.

They held hands almost every day; whether it be for only a moment, sneakily at work, or when they stayed up late and watched a movie or a show alone together. They even kissed occasionally, but that was much less frequent than he would have preferred and lately left him slightly unsatisfied.

It was that every time their lips touched, Jungkook found himself wanting more. He loved the sweet kisses Jimin occasionally gave him, but increasingly they were not quite enough to fill him up. He thought on multiple occasions to try and initiate more between them, maybe even deepen the kiss, but always found himself too nervous about it or unsure of what to do. Afraid that maybe Jimin didn't want to, or that it was bad timing, or that he would do something wrong. Before he could gather enough courage to make a move Jimin would always break it and smile up at him as if he was completely satisfied with no cares in the world.

Maybe Jimin didn't want more.

It was incredibly frustrating to the point where he even felt guilty for feeling unsatisfied when Jimin wasn't exactly offering, but Jungkook couldn't really help himself.

As he still sat staring at his hyung, he wished he could just 'help himself'.

Unfortunately on top of his complete lack of confidence and inner conflict over the situation, there was another problem. No place felt private enough for more than a simple kiss or subtle hand holding. There were always people everywhere; cameras and staff or other members. There was no place to be alone with Jimin. Even being 'alone' now with him in the gym or at night when they watched movies was too dangerous, the probability of anyone walking in on them was just too great.

Without a care in the world, Jimin continued to drink from the bottle greedily as if he were going to finish it in one go.

Maybe this was his chance, Jungkook thought. "Hey, can I sleep with you tonight?"

Jimin spit the water out of his mouth all over the ground and dumbbells he had just been using. Then he started coughing like he had accidentally swallowed it down his windpipe instead of his esophagus.

Jungkook quickly got up and went over to him, patting and rubbing his back. "Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

Had he surprised Jimin that much? So much that he had choked on his drink? Jungkook wondered if it was strange to ask to sleep in his room. He just wanted to spend more time with him. Though, if he was being honest, he really wanted to snuggle with him and be close to him. He wanted to hold him in his arms.

He swallowed, maybe it was to much to ask... They had accidentally fallen asleep in each other's rooms a few times since they had known about each other's feelings, but nothing ever really happened. They would just be watching a movie or videos late together and would pass out without realizing it until they were waking up the next morning.