~Chapter 9~

After his shower Jungkook made his way to Jimin's room. He opened the door with caution, hoping against hope it would be vacant. Jungkook scanned for any signs of Jimin's roommates. He figured they would be there since they weren't in the living room or the kitchen, but surprisingly, no one was in Jimin's room.

He let out a shaky breath of relief. Questions he didn't know how to answer was the last thing he wanted, this night in particular. The difference of what he was doing felt deep down in his bones. Between the past when they were just friends or falling asleep together by accident, it was the first time he and Jimin were purposefully going to spend the night together.

Still cautious, as if Hobie and Tae were about to jump out of the closet and frighten him, he tiptoed over to Jimin's bed and quietly climbed on top of it; leaning his back against the headboard.

The shower was still running so he made himself busy looking around the room at the posters on the walls, Hobie's bear bricks, and other knickknacks on the dresser. Things he had seen a hundred times, having visited this room a lot, somehow felt new to him.

He unconsciously twisted his hands in his lap nervously and realized they were sweating.

Ugh! He had just showered and now his hands were sweaty! He wiped them on his black sweats as if trying to wipe away his nerves.

It didn't help. His heart was pounding. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to tell himself that it was fine and that there was nothing to be worried about. Jimin would be done in the shower soon and they could watch videos or a movie like they always did and everything would be fine.

Jimin in the shower... his mind wandered. Visions of Jimin, wet and soapy, instantly filled Jungkook's head. Fragments of memories he had previously pushed away, and little peeks of Jimin that he had seen recently, tried to form a whole picture of what he might look like naked.

The defined, tones arms he often showed off in a lose tank top that dipped dangerously low under his sides. His thick, strong thighs that he was sometimes self conscious about but that Jungkook secretly loved. And the round curve of his ass he had seen a couple times during a hurried wardrobe change...

Shit! Jungkook brought his hands up and roughly ruffled his own head, reprimanding himself, not wanting to get lost in his imagination again. Similar thoughts had plagued him during his shower as well. Only now, he didn't have cold water to douse himself in, in order to calm down.

It was all Jimin's fault. Why did he have to suggest they shower together? Even if it was a joke it was already too late to remove the idea from his head. Damn him.

Jungkook grabbed a random book off the nightstand, idly flipping through the pages, trying to distract himself.

Luckily he didn't have to wait to long. Only a few moments later the shower turned off and after a couple more minutes Jimin came out of the bathroom rubbing his wet hair with a white fluffy towel.

Apparently, Jimin had learned from the past and had brought his change of clothes into the bathroom with him. Jungkook was grateful that he was already dressed. Grateful and slightly disappointed, but it was probably for the best. He wasn't sure if he would be able to handle anything less at the moment.

Jungkook sat up a little bit, just taking him in.

His hyung wore lose black athletic shorts that were shorter than what he normally wore, a couple inches above his knees. His baggy t-shirt was black too with a cool graphic on it. Even in casual clothes Jimin somehow managed to be a picture of perfection.

Jimin smiled knowingly. "Hello there. I figured you'd be here already."

"Why would you think that?" Jungkook asked curiously. Was he that predictable?