03

"Justin Park, right?" the doctor asked and Justine nodded. He saw him write it down on a piece of paper before giving it to Justin.

"Have you gotten better ever since?".

"No, It's quite a personal problem to reason why, but I hope I can trust you to heal my wounds.".

Travis furrowed his eyebrows for his patient. "If it's personal then I won't push, but please do trust me if it concerns money threats," he explained and smirked. Justin let out a small smile and leaned on his chair.

"Thank you, Doc Watanabe.".

After his checkup, Justin decided to call for his cousin, John.

"Why aren't you picking up..." Justin complained loudly and continue to dial him, but failed to answer. Giving up, he decided to call his manager instead.

Three rings and it picked up, "Hello, this is John So's manager speaki—" "I know, and is he there with you?" he asks not bothering to hear his greeting. "I'm sorry but who is this?".

Justin smirked and turned to frown right after. "This is Justin Park aka his cousin.".

"Oh...no, he's not with me at the moment.".

"Tsk, he went out..." he whispered to himself and hung up the phone call.

"Where off to, young master.".

"Riverdale resto, I have to talk with John.".

"I'm sorry, but we can't go somewhere dangerous.".

"What do you mean? Dangerous? Please clarify." he says feeling annoyed. "I heard it on the news, there were gunfire and gunshots been heard inside that resto.".

Justin went in panic and call his number. "Pick up the phone! Ugh!" he expressed and look over at the driver, sending signals. "What are you doing? Call the agency quickly! This bitch is going to die if we don't do anything!" he shouted and the driver responded as Justin says.

Riverdale Palace

Jaden swiftly looks for another emergency exit for them. Looking back at the situation, John is fast enough to learn what is going on, but the only question that comes to his mind is why is he with the guy he made out the other night.

As they finally reached the outside, panting from the run.

John let go of his hand from Jaden who only stared at the latter. After running away as far as they can get. "Aren't you supposed to explain the situation back there? It's weird enough for you to get me into safety and those freaking gunshots! How am I even still alive at this point? We don't even know each other yet, how can you still—".

"Can you shut the fuck up? Aren't you supposed to be glad getting saved back there rather crying for help?" Jaden cut off and let a deep sigh. John rolled his eyes, wiping his tears away, but couldn't help to get worried about the people inside the restaurant.

Jaden noticed the worries plastered on the younger face. "Come on, It's still dangerous for you to be here," he says and tried to take the latter's hand, but refused. John glared at him, "I'm not stupid enough to fall for your tricks! I'm still confused on why am I here with you!".

After a few moments of silence, John's phone vibrated and he immediately pulled out his phone. Justin's name is flashing on the screen. He was about to answer when Jaden snatched it away from him.

"What the hell?! Give it back," he stated.

The other smirked and raised his hand with the phone. John raised his eyebrow at him, "What do you think you're doing?".