09

"Lastly, this is the most precious place where our late signora treasures the most," Benson says when they reached the back of the Manor. Revealing a huge botanical garden with colorful flowers and a greenery view.

John's jaw dropped from the scenery he was seeing, "Wow! It's very beautiful! I've only seen these on the internet, seeing this personally feels so amazing.".

Benson smiles at how the younger complimented their garden.

"Is it Jaden's biological mother? I don't know much about him except being a stubborn jerk.".

It made butler laugh, "Well I guess we can talk about Master for a moment.".

John smiled and they started to walk around, admiring the view.

"What do you think of Master Jaden? Likely what's the first impression of him?".

"Our first meeting was supposed to be a one-night thing, I found him very mysterious, handsome, and rich. I can see how well off he is, I thought he was the kind of person to play around with. His actions are quite unpredictable.". 

"You won't believe it, but he's the polar opposite he is now. He was very happy and all smiles when he was a kid, especially loves his Mother dearly and cherish the things or someone he fonds of. Although it all changed when his mother wilted like a flower. Master Jaden was misunderstood that led his father, his brother, and himself to fight.".

"He said the same thing, but I didn't know he was a softball," he says, letting out a chuckle.

"When he was a kid...".

Benson talked about the young master of what are his hobbies, habits, interests, and what kind of a person he was throughout the years.

"He likes to play golf? He has the habit of physical touch, he has the interests when it comes to beautiful things, and he was known a quiet boy or a replacement of his brother...that's harsh.".

"Teenagers in those times would believe such rumors than see for themselves. I observed how he overcome such an experience, there was one time when he lost it rather than went mad. He was supposed to be expelled, but due to connections of his Father, he was only sent to Italy for a few months before returning to school.".

"What happened?".

"I heard this from his brother, he dated a girl he finds beautiful before. Only to find out that she was only using him for money and cheating on him. He doesn't like ruining pretty faces, so he vented it out to the men she was cheating with.".

"Did he punch them?".

"It's rather unpleasant, he killed them.".

John stopped walking, standing like a statue.

"What...that's...".

"It's the girl's fault, but I also don't know what's on his mind these days except for his actions. Looking at you, I guess he found another flower to admire. Please don't get master wrong, he was immature in the old times.".

"I'm just...speechless. I don't know, what kind of past relationships did he have?".

"I only knew two women that he dated, but the rest, I find it casual one-night stands to relief.".