01

"Stop making it harder for me, Mr. So.".

"I already did what you wanted me to do!", the younger shouted while getting inside the van. Rolling his eyes at his manager, "Please just continue this photoshoot before any rumors come to spread.".

"I talked with that director, she says I'm not capable enough to endorse her products. What photoshoot are you even talking about? Her lousy clothes putting on my body? I have high standards when it comes to my work," he says out of anger that he's been controlling.

The manager was left dumbfounded and released a deep sigh. "Fine, you have a point there.". John let out a smirk, earning another win when it comes to fights.

"See Mr. Han? She's not worth working with anyways! Let's go, I want to drink something right now." adjusting his seat, and laid his back.

John was well known to be friendly and sweet, but if you get on his bad side, he won't hesitate to be the 'opposite' of him. Let's say he was raised being spoiled by his rich parents, but too much surprised, he was independent and has high grades. Of course, his parents were proud of him, until he wanted to be a model instead of inheriting his father's company.

His mother was fine with it she was happy for him not like his father, sulking like a child.

They are heading towards a high-class cafe with only a few people were in there. John and his manager went outside the van and headed inside. John stopped in a certain view, took a picture, and posted it on Instagram.

Feeling satisfied with the likes and comments from his followers.

"Sit here, you want the casual or iced?" Mr. Han asked. "Iced, It's hot outside," he replied, not bothering to look at him and keep scrolling on his social media.

A notification appeared, Justin Park, John's cousin.

He smiled at his cousin's messages, encouraging words and finding some brands that can have deals with him. He really is the best, he thought.

After a few minutes of waiting and messaging his cousin, his manager finally arrived with an iced coffee mocha. He quickly put the straw in and angle his phone, taking a selfie. He put his phone down and drank his drink peacefully with his manager talking about their next meeting.

"You what?" John interrupted Mr. Han from explaining. "I, I agreed with Ms. Shin from the photoshoot you failed to do last week." he hesitates to speak since John argued with the previous client.

John was all calm, but now he's starting to get pissed off on his manager. "The hell is wrong with you? Who says you can agree without my say?" he says that made the manager look down. "It was a good offer, and I'm your manager after all.".

John wondered his eyes around them, few people were much busy minding their own business.

One reason why he refuse that proposal was because of low qualities clothes and makeup, even worse was having many reports on one of the models there was raped by someone who knows who. "You have plenty of guards guiding you, isn't that enough to keep you safe?" Mr. Han continued that made the younger smirk.

"Look, Mr. Han, I don't want myself dealing with some shitty company along with their low security, what does that to my maintained image?" he says and picked up his drink, walking towards the driver.

"Let's go, and leave that Mr. Han, just let me get out of this place without him." he ranted on the driver who nodded in response.

They headed towards John's luxurious apartment which he lives alone. He went to look at his phone, it was already seven at night. He released a deep sigh and continues to walk and opened the code of his door.