05

Justin intentionally went early to his doctor's office because he's been thinking about his theories. Travis took the papers that he held just a moment ago.

"If you're suspicious about it then I have no choice but to poison your mind," he says and wonders his eyes, remembering the words that the younger says.

"Is it that messy?".

He started to declutter the papers that were done and continues to separate some folders contains with such important details regarding his true job.

The young man stood still when someone knocks on his door.

"Who?".

"Men from Saphire, the consigliere is here to meet you.".

Travis swiftly took his hidden gun into his coat and checked the camera, seeing three men outside his office. He went towards the door and let out a heavy sigh before opening the door for them.

"It's been a while, Travis." says the young boy with a full grey suit. "Likewise, Consigliere.".

"Just call me by my name like the old times.".

"What's the reason for you to be here?" he asked, not really in the mood for talking.

"Where's Jaden? Is he with Arthur? I would like to meet him as soon as possible.".

"Which one of them exactly?".

The consigliere smirked as he crossed his arms. Travis already had a hunch about who's he looking for.

"Both of them to be exact, but I want to see my Arthur. I need to take a break after some endless chase," he says as he acts out with disbelief.

"What do you even see in Arthur? Are you playing with him?".

Travis wouldn't care less, but he and Arthur pretty much grew up together.

"I laid my eyes at him from the start. I want to go on a date with him or cuddle with him. Damn, I just want him in my arms, so where are they?".

Hearing those words made Travis cringe and will shrug it off later on. "Old mansion of the Kanemoto's. Currently, Jaden is fixing some hideouts that were discovered," he answered and turn around to his swivel chair.

"Too busy?".

"I don't know, so if you'll excuse me, I need to finish some projects that were handed by the mafia boss himself," Travis says while rolling his eyes when he remembers Jaden giving him all the pending works for him.

"Alrighty then, nice seeing you.".

"Nice seeing you too, Kevin.".

-

CMK photoshoot studio
10:00 am

-

"Good! Come here and take a look at these," the photographer says as he gestured to John to see the pictures if it was good enough.

John carefully looks for his expression and the detailed posing his giving. He knows he looks handsome in all of these, but he wants the best among them.

"One more round, I'll change my hand placing.".

After a couple of minutes with a few shots, John felt satisfied. The crew took a break while John prepares for other rounds with different outfits.

"I'm starving, where's manager Han?" John asked his new makeup artist.

"He went downstairs to bring us some food that he ordered.".