Thirty-Nine Bonus

Finished bonus chapter early so I thought I'd publish it early too! Merry early Christmas!

{Birds of A Feather}

Word Count; 5,362

"Please tutor me."

Kaminari was bent over 90 degrees in a bow before Costa. She raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest.

Not even a minute prior, class 2A had filed out of their classroom for dismissal. Costa was still adjusting the straps to her bookbag, Bakugou leaving her side to run to the bathroom. She'd only made it a few feet when Kaminari had sprinted toward her. Her eyes had widened, flashing gold in warning, when he'd come to a halt right in front of her. His breathing was ragged as he rested his palms on his knees.

"I-" He swallowed, "I'm going to fail my Spanish course."

She cocked her head to the side. "You're taking Spanish?" He nodded. She furrowed her eyebrows. This was the first she was hearing of this information. "Since when?"

"Uh.. this entire semester."

"I haven't heard you speak Spanish once."

"That's because I don't know hoooowwww-" He gripped his hair, a panicked expression blossoming on his face. "I needed another language credit but it's haaarrrd."

"Okay-" Costa lifted a manicured hand. "First of all, quit the whining."

He stood up straight, his mouth shutting closed. He was tempted to reply 'yes mami' but the image of her grabbing him by the balls and throwing him outside had him gluing his lips shut.

"What Spanish is it?" She asked, shifting her weight onto one leg. "Is it elementary Spanish?"

"Si." A goofy grin spread over her face. Costa narrowed her eyes at him. "Congrats, you know how to say yes." His smile dropped. She stepped around him and started walking away. "Go ask Sero."

"Wait!" He swiveled around, immediately catching up to her. She didn't glance at him as he continued arguing his case. "Sero can't teach for shit! He expects me to just know it without any real instructing!"

"Download Duolingo."

"I'm not an online learner." He clasped his hands together in a begging gesture. She slowed down, turning on her heel to face him. He continued, "I will kiss the literal ground you walk on if you help me pass Spanish." Her brows rose in surprise at his exaggerated statement.