I'm back!

~

I'm just going to start by saying I'M SORRY, lol.

I have had... the most brutal year of my entire life and I kinda put you guys on the back burner during it all, despite promising extra chapters post-ending. My writing game has also plummeted this year because, despite being an English major, I somehow have lost my mojo and I'm in the process of getting it back.

I will say that fighting writer's block is so incredibly hard when you're mentally drained and exhausted. College man, it's not for the weak lol. So basically, that's why I've been so absent for nearly a whole year (wow yikes, sorry bout that).

I've returned because 1) I fucking loved writing this and 2) I logged back in recently and had over 1,000 notifications for this story alone, which made me remember how fulfilled I felt publishing chapters every week and hearing back from you guys.

It genuinely gave me so much joy and I felt so confident about my writing while working on this. Therefore, I have FINALLY written something for you guys. I was in this cycle of writing, scrapping, writing, and scrapping for so long, and I've finally put my foot down and forced myself to sit down and write an entire extra chapter about Costa and Bakugou again.

Extras will take place in very random time frames throughout the story. This first one takes place after the plot but before the epilogue. I will always try to make it clear when the extras are taking place.

So, without further ado, I'm back... for a while at least.

Here is the first extra chapter, please enjoy :)

{ Love, SG }

~