✐1✎

(Author pov)

You were attending the class peacefully, writing down the notes which your professor explained. Just say you were sincerely attending the lecture.

You are the top ranking student of your college and quite popular among the students for your A+ grades. you apparently don't look like a nerd but an elegant girl. Living a normal life. And talking about your friends, Cristine is your best friend and quite close to you.

You stood up on your seat calling your professor as you got some doubts regarding the lecture. After clearing your queries you sat back down and just as you sat on your seat your phone beep indicating someone messaged you but you just ignored it continued with the lecture.

The bell rang indicating the end of the lecture. All students hopped out of the class with their friends but you were alone as your friend Cristine is absent today. You collected your belongings and went to the locker to put it back.

Putting back the books in the locker, you were about to go into the cafeteria but you stopped when someone called your name "y/n?!!" turning on your spot and you saw Mina, waving her hands at you as you also waved back.

She marched her way to you and stopped in front of you "you need my help?" you asked as she nodded her head and said "can you please let me borrow your notes of chemistry?" straightforwardly asking you "ok, i will hand it to you at dispersal" you smiled as she thanked you "thank you, you are so nice.....um btw are you going to the cafeteria" "yup, just to grab my lunch" you replied. "Can I join you? As i am alone so it's better to accompany each other" "ok, sure" you smiled as she also smiled back and both of you went to the cafeteria.

Holding your food tray you made your way to one of the window seats along with Mina on your side. Your phone beeps multiple times as you finally check it whilst munching your food.

You were feeling disgusted by now as Mina saw your expressions and she asked "y/n, you okey?" "umm

You were feeling disgusted by now as Mina saw your expressions and she asked "y/n, you okey?" "umm.. Y-yeah i'm okay"

You were attending the last lecture but your mind was still stuck on that topic. "She is right, it's legal in our age, we are 20 y/o but still i don't know anything about this" you mentally speak to yourself as a heavy sigh left your mouth.

"Excuse me Miss kang, may i go to the restroom please" you stood up on your seat and asked for her permission. She nodded and said "sure, you can" and with that you went out of the class and made your way to the basketball court.

You changed your uniform into your sports outfit, shorts paired with a sports bra and a loose white t-shirt. You started practicing the game all alone and didn't notice the guy who was present there before you.

Sitting down the floor tiredly with disappointment as most of your throws didn't pass through the basket. And this is the first time it's happening.

"It is played with focus not for a distraction" a voice echoed as you turned your head to know the owner of the voice. "What?" you questioned as you saw a boy sitting on the stairs.