✐3✎

You punched the code to unlock the door of your house. Tossing your bag on the living room sofa as you marched your way to the kitchen. Grabbing the bottle from the fridge and pressing the edge against your lips, gulping down the water to calm down yourself.

A mischievous smile crept on your face as you touched your lips with your finger tip "my first kiss" you giggled to yourself and walked towards your room. You changed into your pajamas and put Jungkook's clothes for laundry. You landed on your soft bed, instantly drifting to your dream land.

Next morning
You followed your usual routine and grabbed a paper bag which carried Jungkook's clothes and went on your way to college after having your breakfast.

Walking all the way to your college as you finally reached but there was still so much time so you first went to your class before going to Jungkook. You marched your way to his class. Yes you know his class, well who won't he is fucking heartthrob and girls die for his single glance and some boys can even go gay to him just by his charm and aura.

You spotted Jungkook standing at the corner of the corridor with some boys, 'maybe his friends' and went to him "hey Jungkook!!" before you could call him another voice chimed echoed.

'Mina?? What is she doing here?' Once you recognised the figure, your eyebrows crashed together. "Hey shortie," Jungkook voiced as he ruffled her hair with his free hand. "Yah!! Don't do this, you know it takes hours to arrange them beautifully" she pouted and combed her hair back with her fingers.

"Okay my princess, now tell me why you came" you bite onto your lower lips upon the thought of Jungkook giving a nickname to her 'but why? a-are they both in a relations- no no they can't be, I'm just overthinking, they won't be right?-' your mentally debate got interrupted in between.

"Sorry but I don't use cash, I use card," Jungkook said as you saw Mina showing her right palm in front of him. "Yah!! Jungkook!! I'm asking for my botany notebook that you asked me for your so called friend jackbun- or whatever his name is" she said angrily as everyone interrupted in laughter. "He is Jackson not jAckBun".

Jungkook pov:
I had a so done face over Mina words. I was about to say something but then I saw y/n standing at a distance to us looking towards the floor 'why she here' "hey! y/n! How are you" i called her as she looked at me. I waved my hands as a smile spread on my face just by seeing her face moreover early in the morning. 'What happened to her?' she lightly waved to me with a weak smile? 'Is she upset about something?'

she walked and stopped in front of me as she showed me the brown paper hand bag which she was holding with her "what is this?" i asked

Y/N pov:
"your clothes which i borrowed last evening" i replied blankly 'why the fuck you are feeling like this girl calm the shit down, breath in breath out..' trying to calm myself as i hand over the clothes bag to him which he accepted.

He opened his mouth to say something but a loud voice interrupted "oh my fucking god! Your lazy ass finally confessed after a year and didn't even think to even say it to me,bro you already started to ignore me but still i'm grateful that you proposed to your crus-" the tall black haired guy really rap these words but suddenly got cut off by a hand pressing his mouth shut.

Author pov:
"The fuck i didn't confeced anyone" Jungkook said to the guy. "Omg you had a nightstand with your cru-" "can you please shut the fuck up you little chilli pepper" "as if you saw my thingy" "eww Jin hyung" they both whisper yell to each other.

"Eyy can you both stop it!" Mina disgustingly said. "Bet you are so small" jin said making a hand gesture '🤏'. "Cut the crap guys! Fucking get the can to fit your 2 Inch sausage!!"