✐6✎

Jungkook saw you standing in front of your locker as he went to you before calling you "y/n!". You turned around as a smile plastered on your face seeing him, you opened your maw to say something but a voice spoke before you.

"Hey y/n, Jungkook" Rose called the name in her high pitch voice, she stood in front of both of you "I'm throwing party so you both are invited, i would be happy to see you both in today's night event" she completed her sentence, you nodded with a reply "I'll come"

"I'll come too" Jungkook said "ok then see you guys later" Rose said with a smile and walked past the corridor.

You faced Jungkook as you remember he called you first "you had called me earlier" you said as you saw Jungkook coming close and stood two steps away. "It's umm I wa- say th- i l-" he couldn't form a word but the bell rang cutting him in mid.

Jungkook went away saying bye to you as he had to attend this lecture. You took the book and went to the library as it was a free lecture.

Rose inviting you to her party was something odd for you as she has been holding the reputation of a bad girl and being a spoiled child. Also you were not so good friends with her, and throwing parties every weekend was her mandatory schedule.

You were peacefully reading the lines of your book and marking the lines you find important, you drank your strawberry milk to keep your mind fresh but distributing your peace time a musculine voice called you.

"Y/n I have something to tell you" Baekhyun said, you stood up in your place as he stood, maintaining a good distance. "Say it" you normally said "not here I mean somewhere alone" "sure" you agreed to his request and followed him.

You both came to the school playground where not many students were present. Baekhyun stopped in mid and face you. He hold your hands in his both hand and sight deeply before looking into your eyes.

'why it's looking like he is about to confess me' "y/n I know it's so sudden to say this but I have feelings for you" 'ok that's so random of him but he is really confessing me' you mentally said to yourself "i like you y/n" he said, 'well that's awkward' "umm Baekhyun I can't accept your confession because I don't like you back" you said as you took your hands back from him. "Don't worry I will make you like me back but atleast give me a chance" he said, sneaking a chance in your eyes. "Sorry" you said and walked away.

How can you say yes to him when you already have someone in your heart that would be wrong of you to give someone a fake hope.
-
Time skip..
You reached home after college ended, but to your luck you met with Cristine on the way back. "You know i missed you so much" you said pouting whilst you put the bag on the small couch. "Missed you too but already told ya i had to visit my Mom cause of her health issue" she replied as she followed your track.

Walking to the kitchen you opened the refrigerator door and took two cans of fruit juice and handed one to her as she gladly accepted it.

"Rose invited me to her party tonight" you informed her, hooking the index tip on the corner of the can opening, you pulled it up making a tuk sound and pushed it back. keeping the edge on your lips and taking a mouthful sip of your chill drink.

"I'm invited too" your friend said as you both sat on the couch. "Should I go or not, what do you say" you asked as you folded your legs up before removing your shoes. "I think we should go, maybe she just wants to be good friends," she said and sipped the drink in her hand. "Hmm you are right" you said.

Time skip
Cristine helped you in choosing the dress and you wore it after taking a quick bath. Fitting black dress reaching your mid thighs, "perfect" were the words your friend complimented.