✐5✎

"You know yesterday I saw y/n with that so called heartthrob in his house" informing the person in front of me "that busted how he dared to lay his eyes on my girl" I saw him grinding his teeth and punched the wall when he saw his enemy Jungkook, passing to the next corridor.

"well well.... boy you didn't even claimed her and still referring that girl as yours" I chuckled to which his eyes squinted at me "too off topic girl because she going to be all mine ever soon"

"what is with that smirk you can't even approach her but still faking scenarios, whereas so called YOUR girl seem close enough already with that Jungkook" he turned back on his spot

"Confess her already if you don't want to lose her in front of your eyes" I said pulling the boy's shoulder to make him face me "but what if she doesn't like me back" he questioned. I brushed my long hair back as I chuckled teasingly more like provoking the devil behind that innocent face.

"Baekhyun,I didn't expect you to be a scaredy cat" , saying this I look in his eyes "that's not the thing but what if she rejects me I don't want to lose my bad boy image to loser".

I cross my arms over my chest "then bang her already like who won't accept if their partner can satisfy their needs, only if you can" the last sentence more came like wisper "she is not like you, bouncing on random guys dick for satisfying your fucking need"

My fist balled in anger, ready to purch his face, pointing my & index finger in front of him "You!!|-" "Yah! Irene, Baekhyun what're you both doing here? 'this bald pumpkin has to come now only'

"Sir we were just discussing topics about upcoming exams." I said, pulling my hands back. "Discuss that later, first go attend your lecture" "yes sir" bowing to him I made my way to the next class.
-
Time skip
Author pov:
It was break time, you went into the cafeteria and picked your favourite muffin flavour, egg tarts, and boba milk drink. Making your way back to the library as on the way you met Jungkook with his cousin Mina

You wished your hellos to both of them. Your eyes met his deep brown orbs staring at you. 'his single stare can make your knees go weak for him'

"Ahem! If you both are done with your staring contest, can we go to the cafeteria, I'm hungry" you broke the eye contact first as you exit nodding your head in nervousness.

As here Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, chuckling to himself and skipping his way, lost himself in your eyes to even remember that his cousin was accompanying him.

"Yah! wait for me, I don't dinosaur walk like you"

"You like her, don't you?" Mina asked after sitting in front of Jungkook along with his friends. "What? Who? Me? noo," he panicked, trying not to stutter. "I thought you had a crush on her" (Huening) Kai said whilst stuffing his mouth full with rice.

"Then I have news for you," Suga said before sipping his hot drink. Jungkook shot his head to him so as the others "I heard Baekhyun talking about confessions to y/n to his minions" he again said.

"Maybe he will confess her in break time" he added, "guys I got some important work to do, so I'll go first" saying that Jungkook sprinted his way outside the cafeteria. "Sorry guys I also gotta go finish my work" Jin said excusing himself as he followed Jungkook's way.

"They both are hiding something"
-
Jungkook straightly went to library to find you but not seeing you there he slightly panicked. But suddenly getting a tap on his shoulder he turned on his spot only to find a panting boy "come with me I have something to talk with you" "not now I have to find y/n first" saying that he was about to walk ahed but then got dragged back.

"You brat since when you started to ignore your hyung's words" Jin dragged him at the corner of empty corridor "now tell me why you are finding y/n?" He asked "I don't want Baekhyun to meet her" Jungkook said in a tensed voice.

"And what will you say if you see him confessing her" hearing the words gguk stood stiff on his spot understanding the situation he is standing in "if you love her sincerely then make your first then, it's her decision to either accept or not," "but hyung I don't know if I love her or not" he replied. "It's only you who know, if you find yourself being more than happy and a different yourself with y/n then you love her" he suggested.

Jungkook pov:
I remember all the time, i always smiled seeing her happy face. Her single glimpse at beginning of the day were my only wish. Me day dreaming all day when I first saw her at the college fairwell. Her bright eyes always drived me crazy whenever it met with mine. I didn't liked it whenever she got close with other guys. If this is what we call love then I love her.

"I last saw her walking down the art class way" i nodded to him and fast walked to the informed way.

Author pov:
Jungkook saw you standing in front of your locker as he went to you before calling you "y/n!". You turned around as a smile plastered on your face seeing him, you opened your maw to say something but a voice spoke before you.

"I'm in love with you!"
--

[who do you think said these words?]
Vote for Cristal clear skin....🥺