✐9✎

"fuck, i can't control anymore" he breathed out, his lower lips slightly brushed over your as your cheeks turned tomato red. "W-we should go back, your friends must be waiting" you spoke resting your hands on his chest.

Just as you finished your sentence, he distanced a little as he took out his phone and taped his thumb on the lit screen. Typing the words before delivering the message and locking the screen. He kept the phone on the counter beside you both as you watched his action.

Just then, Jimin's voice echoed "Jungkook-ahh we are going now, hobi hyung have called me urgently!!" "Don't worry hyung, get back home safely" he replied back "okey" you heard the main door close and shut, that means they already left.

"What did you say to them?" You asked. He kept his right hand by your side on the wall as his other hand rested on your side waist, keeping you closer. He moved his face closer to your right ears

And whispered "It's top secret baby~" his voice so seducing as the peck on your ear lobe was enough to make your knees go weak. "Shall we continue from where we left, hum?"

Another whisper voiced against your neck skin as your uneven breath already answered his every question. Your oversized tshirt's neck, slides halfway to your shoulder; exposing the straps of the black garment you were wearing.Placing a wet peck on the bridge of your shoulder, he elevated you by your waist; as your legs wrapped around his slim waist.

The next moment, you were laying under him: on the bed of his room. Jungkook's hands holding the rim of your t-shirt, he pecked you on the lips before pulling up the t-shirt fully off you. His lips pepper butterfly: wet kisses on your neck to your shoulder frame down your exposed cleavage.

A smile plastered on your face feeling his gentle touch on your skin, making you more than comfortable underneath him and happy as well. His hand roamed to your south as his fingers hooked to the band of your shots and removed it, as it accompanied the clothes laying on the floor.

"So beautiful" were the complimenting words escaped his mouth as his eyes watched you with pure bliss. His hand lingered it's way to yours as his fingers crossed with yours.

Sucking and nibbling on the different site of your neck, whilst his one hand creeped at your back "may i?" he asked as you nodded and in one go, he unhooked your bra and threw it away.

His both hands cupped your b*obies perfectly, making you feel so small underneath him. "If you want we can stop here" he voiced in concern, feeling your rapid heartbeat against his palms "please i want you" you confessed.

He smiled a little and pecked your forehead "take a deep breath" he whispered in a low audible voice. You obey him, taking a deep breath but then a moan escape your lips feeling his hot mouth cupping your erect ni*ple.

Your hands tangled in his smooth locks, brushing... his right hand niping your other one earning a small whimper from you. His lips curled up in a smile...

Moving from your valley, down your stomach to the navel, shimmering your skin with his delicate lips print. now sliding his hand down to the visible patch on the cotton fabric...

Slipping his forefingers in... "So fucking wet.. just for me" he coos feeling the slimy substance all spread on your folds as well decorating his finger tips.

"That's unfair" his eyes stare at yours but in a blink you flipped him over & now you were the one on top of him. "I should practice the lessons my favorite teacher taught... right.." you smirked, your confidence just amazed him...

"Baby, can you handle hum?" His teasing voice uff... "shh.. you talk too much" shushing him with your pointer finger as you leaned towards his sharp jaw bone.