home

Sorry the song that I was listening while writing this is // if I go , I'm goin' ( haunting of hill house )

- ? : here's the keys , welcome back home miss ( your last name )
- Y/n : thank you sir

The man walk away back in his car and here I am ... standing in front of the door of many memories floating around, many years of hard time but also happy tears , I step in expecting laughters or a grumpy man with glasses on talking to a kid expecting him to finish his homework before work .

But it was dark , it was cold and the lights were off .. the door shut itself from the cold and strong wind as I walk in but stop having the first flashback .

1 flashback :

I just made a plan with Sam as a revenge from last nights game night , why ? Because little James kept cheating and manipulating Steve in the way LYING ABOUT THE RULES !
Oh oh shit -

- Bucky : TELL ME WHERE IS MY ARM !

He yell and push me against the wall pinning my hands above my head - ouh Tasha won't be happy .

- Y/n : SAM ! HELP !!

I yell and Sam immediately run in with Bucky's metal arm , I smirk staring in his clear eyes .

- Y/n : go on ? Go take it

I tell him softly as he walk to Sam and my smart bird starts to run away as fast as he could

- Y/ n : GO ON BIRDYY ! -
- Tony : Y/n ! Training !

He says angrily knowing I was really REALLY LATE ! .

- Y/n : yes sir okay sir -
- Tony : GO !

I laugh and run to the training room smiling to myself seeing my beautiful red head smiling back .

- Nat : oh my sweet Angel what have you done again ?

She smirk and I go immediately in her arms kissing her neck softly as I keep laughing in her
Embrace .

End of the flashback:

I turn on the lights and there it was , the only place I use to feel at home . Covers on the couches or everywhere I was going , dust on them it smelled like shit old houses .. but This place use to smell like amazing foods ! Burned eggs from Clint or a lot other things .
I walk through the first corridor and get in the middle of our little living room , I take off the cover of my favorite couch and slowly sit on it taking off my jacket .

2 flashback :

- Thor : no way - Nat stop her !
- Y/n : okay ! I mean it's easy I can totally accept the challenge Pointbreak !

I smirk as I walk to Thor's hammer and try to lift it up .

- Thor : take your time !

He says with a huge smirk seeing how hard it actually was , I chuckle as I lift my hands close to my chest .

- y/n : okay OKAY ! I'm not worthy

I pout my lip and go sit down on the couch close to my girlfriend staring at her sadly

- Nat : aww come here

She says softly and bring me in a hug

End of the flashback :

A warm tear roll down my cheek but I quickly wipe it away , I stand up and walk to the kitchen . Looking in the fridge expecting to see Wanda's foods already there or cookies by Steve when we we're sad , but sadly ? There was nothing . No one .
I slam the fridge's door shut and walk out of the kitchen , I let my hand wonder on the cold wall as I walk slowly to the training room but the door was locked . I use my powers and open it then finally walk inside for the first time in a while .

3 flashback :

- Nat : lift your elbows ! -
- Y/n : I'M TRYING !

I yell exhausted, last night a mission went wrong and I screwed up . Nat was mad and kept yelling at me to be perfect and ME ? I was sad and tired . I immediately punch her hands hard enough to make her stumble and place my leg behind hers making her fall on the floor as I immediately pin her hands above her head sitting on her lap .

- y/n : That's enough ! I know I screwed up ALRIGHT! But you almost got shot ! And you - and me if you die what about ME ?! You make it all about yourself because you can't fucking GET THAT I CARE ABOUT YOU ! We all freaking do NAT ! And I can't lose you I CANT ! -

Nat immediately cup my cheeks pulling me in a warm and soft kiss while my tears roll down my cheeks , she smile sadly and pull away .

End of the flashback:

- Y/n : dammit Nat

I whisper as I walk out , my legs slowly wondering around and finally I decide to go upstairs where my and everyones rooms were still there . I pass Wanda's , mine and now stand In front of Nat's door . I open it slowly feeling the emptiness hurt my stomach ..
nothing was there no smell no parfum no
Comfy blankets or weird stuff .

- Y/n : what about me .. What about me Natasha

I whisper as the tears finally all come out .. I fall on the floor my hands steadying me placed in front of my knees .

4 flashback :

- y/n : nooo come back !

I whine crying for Nat to not go to this mission

- y/n : what about me ?

I cry and she immediately run in my arms and I sob there .

- y/n : if one day you disappear, I want to say goodbye so stay alive until I see you
- Nat : my love I will never let go off your hand so easily

End of the flashback:

- y/n : but you let go off Clint's hand

I cry knowing that now .. I could never see her or say goodbye .. I slowly get back up wiping my tears as I walk out of the room looking down until I bump on something - or someone .

- Bucky : Hey who -

He stop and I immediately look up seeing him .. seeing another avenger after years but also ? The one who was like my big brother in here ..

- Y/n : Bucky ?! I thought you were -

He immediately pull me in a tight hug and let me cry there .

- Bucky : shh shh I'm here .. I'm not going anywhere .. I'm here Angel

He talk quietly and softly using the nickname Nat use to give me and I sob loudly hugging him tightly ...