The Adventures of George the Roach

I was created in a lab, I was made for one purpose, pranks! I was stuck under the lamp shade with nowhere left to go, I heard the scream of a man and dropped out making him scream more. I looked up at him, a simple piece of paper. He looked up at my creator and said, "I literally hate you". My creator laughed and I was left there, forgotten. Until, I found my friends. After being blown in the wind, I somehow ended up outside. 

     I found huge animals and huge bugs but, nobody like me. Where are my people? I continued, as I evolved I grew legs and began to walk. I was able to move like a real cockroach now. I was enchanted by my abilities but, I felt naked. I said I could walk, it didn't mean I was good at it. 

     I drew and cut out a small cane, coat, and top hat. I was on my way to looking presentable enough to find my friends. I began walking on my way to find myself getting stuck in something invisible. I looked over to see a huge spider standing over me with hunger in its eyes. I screamed as the spider inched closer and closer. 

     Just then these bugs that, looked like me, swooped in and pushed him away. They had there knives and cooly cut me out of the trap I was set in. The pulled me out and said, "I'm Phanny". The other cockroach said, "I'm Charlete". I smiled happily and said, "And I'm George the Roach". 

     They smiled and brought me to there cockroach town. "And that's how I met my people, that's where I've been all this time. What about you Adalyn?". She sighed over the phone and said, "I'm talking to a roach right now, I'm hallucinating". She hung up the phone and I was left with the dial tone listening back at me. 

     I lost my creator, I became so advanced she wouldn't believe that I'm still but a simple paper cut out of a cockroach. But why?/ Why leave me with nobody to hold, to grow old. I shouted, "Nooooooo". 

Ya'll I official have lost it, I wrote a story about a cockroach! It's 6:33 am, the sun is still down.  I think I'm dying.😀