Boss's Backstory Part 1

When I was young... I never had a home. The streets was where I knew I would always be. My dad was a deadbeat and left before I could even crawl. My mom worked tirelessly in different side jobs to keep a roof over our head. I was living life as a normal child but, when a drive by happened and I was the only survivor... I was left with nothing. 

My mom got killed because she was doing business with the wrong people and was trying to raise me. When I left out of the house, I was felt trapped. I had nowhere to go, I would reside on the same street and beg for money. People would occasionally give me money until one day, I was sitting outside in the freezing cold without a coat. These three boys would always cause me trouble, they would always do something to mess with me. 

One day they came over and crossed a line, they stole the little bit of money I had. These two men in huge puffer coats clearly saw it but, I was going to take this into my own hands this time. I got up and walked over to the guy, he turned around and I punched him in the nose. I said, "Steal my money, and I'll steal your life". He looked at me with fear and threw it at me as his other how friends had already abandoned him. 

The two men in the coats walked over and said, "Here kid". One gave me a huge stack of money while the other guy gave me his coat. I smiled at the warmth, finally. I smiled and said, "Thank you sir! This could give me a months worth of food!". I ran off to get more ways to find money. 

I would stand in the same area and see if I could get anymore cash from the guys but the never came back until weeks later. But, it wasn't the way I thought. I walked into the convenient store and said, "Joe! I'm back, look I still have some money left from those men. I would like a sandwich". He said, "Oh, kid. You should get something cheaper but, I'll give it to you for half off". 

I smiled and sat on the bench, I waited for my food and he gave me my fresh sandwich. Just then these two robbers came inside with huge weapons and started screaming. I wasn't in there line of sight so I hid behind one of the isles. I saw a random phone on the wall and thought, 

How convenient. 

I carefully plucked it off the wall and called the police, I was still on the phone until a man came into the isle and saw me. I dropped the phone and he yelled, "HANDS UP!". I put my hands up and said, "Don't hurt Joe, he's a good guy". The man said, "Whatever kid, just get over here". I sighed and walked over to the counter at gun point. 

I looked outside and saw those two men in the car smoking. When they made eye contact the got out the car and walked into the store. The male said, "Hey, we don't mess with kids do we". They male holding me at gun point put his gun down. The man holding me at gun point said, "Alright then. Kid, the names bullet... you know why they call me that?".

I shook my head and he said, "I'm known for putting a bullet in people with zero remorse". I said, "Well I don't care what your name is! Joe didn't do anything! He's trying to survive this world just like you and me! Leave him alone". I stood my ground and the puffer jacket men said, "I like the brass balls. Alright, you got yourself a deal". They shook my hand and the man who gave me the puffer jacket said, "Call me Joker, I'm the fun one. Here". 

He gave me a card and the guy who gave me the huge stack of money said, "Call me shine. I like things that shine and I like buying thing that shine". I nodded and Joker said, "That right there is if you need something kid". I nodded and the other robber untied Joe. He said, "Cell, that's my name. I've been locked up a lot when I was your age. Look stay outta trouble kid".

He nodded and they walked out. I looked at Joe and he said, "Thanks kid, you should go. It's dangerous". I nodded and walked out the store, I had nowhere to go. I sat on the street and looked at the occasional cars that drove past.