Backstory

Hayley Carson, most popular girl in the OBX, a kook as you would've guessed. Extremely rich, has all the boys wrapped around her finger, popular boyfriend, lives in a mansion. Anything you could think of Hayley Carson has.

She was a 16 year old girl with her 19 year old big brother Brady and her 11 year old little sister Brooklyn. She lived with her parents on figure 8, Charles and Jennifer Carson wealthiest people you could think of. You would think that they would have worked hard for the money atleast but nope, well technically yes. Her family had and industry called Carson Finance which was passed down through generations and finally to her parents. She came from a wealthy family as you could probably tell.

Hayley didn't really care about the money though. Of course she loved to shop but that was mainly it. Hayley Carson had it all, wake up , go to the country club, yacht trips , golf etc. Hayley was grateful
that she could do all these things but something inside of her wasn't enjoying it. She wanted something different, adventure, a little bit of danger, living life on the edge. She just didn't know it yet.

Carter Anderson, we're do you even start, he is the towns most popular guy and obviously you can see how Hayley ended up being with him. He is also a kook, pretty stuck up ,thats something Hayley hates about him. They dated for about 1 year now, she loved him well atleast she thinks. she just could never put it into words.

Brady Carson is Hayley's older brother, Brady and Hayley always fight but at the end of the day he still lookes out for his little sisters mainly Hayley, seeing that she is dating his best friend. Brady has been friends with Carter, Topper and Rafe since they were in diapers.

Brooklyn Carson, Hayley's little sister. Brooklyn looks up to Hayley which puts a lot of pressure on Hayley trying to be a good example with all the shit that happens in there town. Hayley and Brooklyn fight but at the end of the day she still loves her little sister.

Nala was Hayley's pet puppy, her parents got her, for her birthday. It was almost a way of her parents saying that she needs a emotional support dog. Hayley didn't care she loved Nala she was the only person she could tell her deep problems to. Obviously because she knew Nala wasn't going to go off telling people. Although Nala was a great source to tell her emotions to, it wasn't the same. Hayley wanted someone who she could be open to about and they wouldn't  judge her, someone she could feel safe with...

"Hey you ready to go?"

"Yeah let me just grab my phone"