02

Hayley woke up to the sound of her mother calling her name, Hayley pulled the pillow next to her and covered her face with it an groaned "I don't want to get up" she mumbled to herself, but soon getting interrupted by her puppy Nala jumping on her bed next to her. "Good morning to you too" Hayley said while patting her dog.

She walked down stairs to see her mother sitting next to someone at the table "sweetie come over here" her mom called her over. "Yes mo-"
She stopped mid sentence looking at who her mother was talking too.

"Hey" JJ said with a smirk on his face, he knew exactly what he was doing.

"You've got to be kidding me" Hayley said in utter shock "uh Hayley be nice, this is our new gardener JJ" her mother told her daughter. "Have yous two met before?"

"Uh yea we ha-" JJ was cut off mid sentence by Hayley "uh actually no we haven't, but I've seen him around" Hayley said nodding at her mom.

"Ok Hayley why don't you show JJ here we're everything is"

"I have no idea we're everything is either...but sure" Hayley spoke "follow me"

The blonde boy started walking next to the brunette
"So what do you think about my new job?" JJ said obviously trying to annoy her. "Mhm what didn't you get about me saying not to get this job" Hayley told him as they were walking outside "what and miss the chance to see you everyday?" JJ said sarcastically. Hayley chuckled "nice try" while giving him a pat on the back.

"Why did you actually take this job..to annoy Carter? " Hayley asked the blonde

"Well..that is a pro" he replied

Hayley just rolled her eyes is respond

———

Hayley made her way back inside "mom did you really have to hire him?..out of everyone" hayley told her mom "yes! He seems sweet" Jennifer told her daughter while Hayley went to go grab some cereal and milk. "Oh and I don't think Carter..will be happy that JJ Maybank is working here" Hayley said while taking a bite of her cereal. "Well who really cares what Carter likes" her mom told her. "Jeez that was nice mom" "you know I'm only joking" her mom teased.

———

Hayley went up to her room to go get changed, she put on a white cropped tank top and denim shorts, and some jewellery to accessorise. She made her way back down the stairs and out to her backyard we're she saw the blonde boy cutting the grass. He stopped the lawn mower when he saw her walking towards him. "Aww got all dressed up for me?" JJ said looking at her outfit "yeah you wish" Hayley said giving him a laugh. "Hey, you coming to the party at the boneyard tonight?" JJ asked the brunette "will there be beer?" Hayley asked "yes" the boy replied "then I'm coming" Hayley said.

JJ then chuckled making the girl look at him in confusion "what?" Hayley asked confused "nothing it's just that I don't see you coming to the party" JJ told the girl "what's that suppose to mean?!" Hayley said looking at the blonde boy infront of her "nothing it's just that you don't look like the type to party there" JJ said looking back at the girl

"You know what now I'm definitely going to come, just to prove you wrong" Hayley said while turning around

"ok we'll see about that" JJ said with a smirk.

Which Hayley replied with flipping him off which only made the boy laugh
———
Later that day

Hayley was sitting down at her vanity doing her makeup when she heard a knock at the door "come in" Nala ran off Hayley's lap to go see who it was at the door.

"Hey Nala" Brooklyn said patting the dog  "Hey whatcha doing" Brooklyn asked "Just finishing my make up" Hayley said while doing her lipgloss.

"I don't get why mom and dad let you and Brady go to parties every day, but they won't let me" Brooklyn said while sitting on Hayley's bed.

"I don't know maybe bc your only 11!" Hayley told her little sister "which outfit" Hayley said while holding up one out fit with a white puff sleeve crop top and denim shorts and the other holding up a white mini dress with little floral bits on it.

"The dress" her little sister told her in a dull tone

Hayley went into her closet to get change while Brooklyn was talking to her. "So why are you going to this party?" Brooklyn asked her older sister "what do you mean?" Haley asked confused. "Is it because of JJ" Brooklyn said trying to tease her sister "no! we're did you even get that idea from?" Hayley asked Brooklyn "today when you went out side with him you were all like 'you wish' and then you like fluttered your eyes" Brooklyn told her sister "I did not flutter my eyes" the older sister said "yes you did!" "Did not!". "Anyways what do you think" Hayley said showing her sister the outfit "it's cute.. I'm sure JJ will love it" Brooklyn said trying to annoy her sister and instead Hayley ended up throwing a makeup brush at her.

"Ow!"

Hayley quickly put on a bandana in her hair and left her hair out.

"Hayley!! Common we're going!!" Brady called out to her, meaning that her boyfriend was probably outside in the car waiting for her.

"Sorry gotta go.. bye. Bye Nala" Hayley said to her sister and her puppy before leaving her room.

"Hurry up!! Let's go!" She heard her brother scream from outside.

"I'm coming!! Give me a second!!" Hayley shouted back "I'm here! I'm here!"

She noticed more people in the car meaning that means her best friend was going to be there.
"Sarah!" Hayley screamed seeing her best friend outside of the car "Hayley!" Sarah screamed back "omg you look so great" sarah told Hayley while hugging her "thank you, you look great too!" Hayley replied

"Umm hello can we get going" Kelce said sticking his head out of the window

"Hey babe" Carter said grabbing Hayley by the waist "hey" they started to kiss but soon getting interrupted by everyone wanting to go

"Eww"

"Ugh let's go"

"Ok fine! Everyone get in the car!" Carter said

"Brady get out of the passenger seat!!" Hayley yelled at her brother

"No!" Brady yelled back

"Yes get out!" Hayley told him

"No get lost!"

"Can you guys not act like siblings for one day" topper said

"Get out! It's Carters car, and I'm his girlfriend!!" Hayley yelled at her brother

"Oh shit that changed everything...let me think..uh no!" Brady said annoying his sister

"Fine! I will just go sit at the back with Sarah" Hayley told her older brother

Hayley made her way into the far back sitting next to Sarah

"Ok is everyone ready to go!"

"Yes!" Everyone yelled just wanting to get to the party already

———————————————————————————
I really like this chapter :)