Angel

Chelsy
At 5:20 my alarm rang.
I quickly jumped off my bed and ran towards my bathroom.
This room as like a house. Its as big as the house I lived with my parents.
I stripped down my cloths and jumped into the shower. I took a 5 minutes shower.
I wrapped a towel around me and went back to my room.
I walked to my closet and picked out my uniform. I quickly slipped on my undergarnets and my uniform. I ran back to that bathroom and tied my hair into a perfect bun.
Its my first day working here do I have to make everything perfect.
I slipped on my shoes and looked at the clock. And its 5:58.
Okay I have to go wake up the Parker kids.
I've never net them before. Theybdont even know I'm here. But I'm about to meet them.
I walked out and saw a door with a keep out sign witch I'm assuming is the boys Parkers room.
I walked up to the door and knocked on the door first. After there was no answer I decided to walk in.
When I walked in I saw a figure wrapped around a blanket.
" Mr. Parker." I whispered by his ear.
And still no response.
After a few more ' Mr Parker.' And shaking his a bit, he finally opened his eyes.
"Are you an angel?" He asked wiping his eyes.
" No Mr. Parker but its time for you to get ready for school." I said taking a step back.
" But its my birthday. Don't I get some special gift." He complained.
" Or are you my gift?" He smirked.

"No Mr. Parker. I'm just here to wake you up."
" Don't call me Mr. Parker. Just call me Noah." He said getting up from his bed in pure boxers.
I covered my eyes so I wouldn't see anything I'm not supposed to.
" Since your up now. I will exit." I said walking towards the door. Still with my eyes covered. I was surprised I didnt bump into anything.
I opened the door and walked out. I closed the door behind me and moved on to the girl Parker.
I saw a door next to Noah's room with a glittery handle and I knew it was hers.
I knocked on the door and walked in.
She was laying on her bed still sound asleep. Her room was painted a light shade of blue and with cute decor around it.
I walked up to her bed and tried to wake her up.
It didn't take long at all for her to wake up. She opened her eyes and saw me.
" Are you the new maid?" She asked.
" Yes ma'am that's me." I smiled.
" My mom was right. You are pretty." She smiled.
" Thank you. Mrs Parker its time for you to go yo school."
" Thanks. Hey you want to hang out after I get back from school?" She asked.
" Umm.. I'm not quite sure if I can. Its my first day today and I don't want to upset your parents." I pointed out.
" Oh you don't have to worry about that. I'll convince daddy to let you go somewhere with me." She said getting off her bed.
" Very well ma'am. I will exit the room." I smiled and walked out of her room.
" Call me Eli." She waved.
I nodded and closed the door behind me and walked downstairs.
" Chelsy. Come I made you some pancakes for breakfast." Ana spoke gesturing me towards the kitchen.
" But first let me arrange the table for the Parkers." I smiled taking a few plates with food.
I placed each one on the table. After that's I finished arranging the rest of the things.
When I was finished the Parkers finally came downstairs.
" Morning." I smiled.
" Morning hun." Mrs. Parker smiled.
" Morning Chelsy." Mr Parker waved.
Eli waved at me, I waved back. And Noah winked at me, which I turned around to walk back into the living me.
Ana pulled out our pancakes and we ate in the kitchen. The rest of the family in the dining room.
We were sitting there eating and we could hear the Parkers convo.
" Daddy can I ask you for something?" Eli asked.
" Sure anything for my princess."
" Can Chelsy hang out with me today after school. I want her to go to the mall with me."
" Sure as long as she does all her work before you come back from school."
" Thank you daddy. But can we have money. We need money to shop."
" Yes no problem. I'll give it to Chelsy."
I continued eating. Once I was finished I washed my plate and moved on to the rest of my chores.
In the kitchen is a white board with all our names on it and the things we are a signed to do.
I looked at the things I have to do, first I have to clean the living room. I walked towatds the living room and the Parkers were still on the dinning room.
" Chelsy." Mr. Parker called.
" Yes Mr. Parker." I turned around to face him.
" Elizabeth advised me that you two wanted to go to the mall together after she comes back from school. And I am giving you permission to go if you finish your chores on time. And I will give you two enough money to buy what ever you guys want and need for tomorrows gathering. So you guess need to pick something nice."
" Thank you sir. Sir I wouldn't like to bother you in buying me anything."

" I want all my employee's to look their best along with everyelse in this home. And its not a bother to buy you anything. I mean you are hanging out with my daughter." He smiled.
" Thank you. Well I will continue with my chores." I excused myself.
I went on with my day, doing everything I had to do and trying not to screw anything up. Mrs. Parker advised me that her husband and her always when they have a new employee they always give them a welcoming gift. And for me that decided to buy me anything I wanted. As in cloths and things like that. Which I insisted that they didn't need to give me anything but they said that they wanted to.
Once I was finished with all my chores I moved on to getting ready before Eli got back from school. I walked towards my drawer and pulled out a light blue shirt and a paid of light washed jeans. And for shoes just my everyday converse.
I left my hair in the same bun.
After I was finished I layed on my bed and waited until Eli got back.
I called my mom and told her I wasn't going to be able to go today and see her. But that I would go as soon as possible. She said it was okay. And told me that my dad finally found a job. Which made me happy. I hope things will get better soon.