Jealousy

Chelsy
Its Friday, the day im going out with Neymar.
I got up did my usual morning routine.
I showered, I picked out my outfit.
I picked out something nice, not to exaggerated.
I don't want to over exaggerate, going out with Neymar.
Its the first time im going alone with a guy. Usually my mother would send one of my siblings with me.
But now its just me, myself and I.
I heard a knock on my door.
" Who?" I asked.
" Its Noah. May I come in."
" Yes."
He opened the door and came I inside.
I grabbed my body spray, and sprayed myself.
" Where are going off so beautiful? Well your always beautiful. " he asked.
" Thanks, um. Im going out on a date. " I smiled.
" Oh really? Someone beat me huh? What's his name?" He asked.
" His name is Neymar. He's the neighbor." I grinned.
" What?!" He exclaimed.
" um. Im sorry. Is there something wrong?" I asked.
" You can't date him."
" And why may I not?"
" Because...Because you just can't." He stuttered.
" Sir, Noah. I may date who I would like. Its up to me and my heart." I pointed out.
" Well your heart is leading you to the wrong direction. "
"Not to be rude or anything,  Last time I checked I choice what I want, no someone else. Now if you may excuse me I have to go. Neymar is waiting for me." I opened the door and waited for him to get out.
" Open your eyes Chelsy." He whispered.
" To see what? You trying to tell me what I can and can't do when you have to right. " I hissed.
" Just don't get hurt, I would like to see you in pain." He spoke walking in out. Closed the door waiting for him to walked a little further then I walked out.
" Well well. Have fun on your date." Eli winked.
I laughed and continued walking.  I walked outside, instantly seeing Neymar leaning against the gate.
I smiled and walked up to the gate. I unlocked the gate, I stepped out and relocked it.
" Why hello there." He smiled.
" Hi." He took my hand and gently pressed him lips, lightly kissing the top if my hand.
I blushed.
" You look handsome." I complimented
" And your a complete princess. " My cheeks burned.
" Ready?" He asked. I nodded. He unlocked his car and rushed to the passenger's side opening the door for me.
" Thank you. " I smiled.
He nodded and closed the door.
He rushed to his side and turned on the engine.
He turned on the radio. I hummed to like only one song I knew.

" Do you want to know where and what we are doing?" Neymar asked.
" Yes please."
" We're having a picnic and the park." He smiled.
" Really? That's cute." I grinned.
He laughed and continued driving.
We pulled up to a small parking lot.
Neyamr turned off the car and ran to my side, opening the door. I stepped out, I smiled and he closed the door.
He opened the trunk and pulled out a small picnic basket.
He grabbed a small blanket. I took the blanket away from his hand and the picnic basket.
" I need to help." I smiled.
" No, Chelsy. I'll take it." He tried to take it away.
" No I insist." He nodded. 
We started walking towards the middle of the park.
As we got closer I saw a small, white tent with colored lights.
" Its so beautiful!" I gasped.
" Im glad you like it." We walked in the tent. There was a small projector,  and a projector screen set up.
I set the blanket down.
I placed the basket over the blanket and Neymar went over to the projector screen.
I stood there looking around.
" Chelsy." He called.
I quickly turnes around and he stood there with a small bunch of different flowers.
" Are those for me?" I asked.
" Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl." He handed me the flowers.
" Thank you. " I hugged him.
" Now lets eat!" He cheered.
We sat down on the blanket, and he pulled out the food he had made for us.
We chatted, laughed. I learned alot about him.
He has a huge passion for soccer. Amd he's in a team along with Noah, he invited me to go watch them play tomorrow, but im not sure if I can go. I would need to ask my bosses.

" You know, this is the funniest date, ive been on. Usually other girl just want to know about my economic level, but that word hasn't even slid into our convo. If I crack a joke qithq another girl she wouldn't laugh. This is one of the best dates." Neymar smiled.
" Really? That doesn't sound so pleasing. I dont understand how many girls just go out with men for their money. I believed if you go on a date with some one its because you have some sort of interest, or are trying to confirm that interest. Ive never been on a date along before, I would usually have a sibling with me."
" Your really smart. Ive never heard a girl speak so beautifully. " He leaned closer.
I giggled.
" You have a cute giggle." He looked into my eyes. Both of leaning closer.
We were only inches away.
Neymar swallowed hard.

" I can't.  Im sorry." I signed and pulled back.
" Its okay. I understand. You don't kiss on the first date. Im very sorry if I made you uncomfortable. If you want to I can take you home?" He asked.
" Please." I weakly smiled.
He nodded and we quickly picked up everything. And shoved everything in Neymar's trunk.
He rushed to the passengers side and opened the door for me. I stepped in closing the door behind.
He ran to his side and drove me back home.
He parked outside and we stepped out.  I walked not the side walk stopping in from of Neymar.  We both walked together up to the from gate, we stopped and faced eachother.
" Thanks Neymar. Today was great. And I am very grateful. It was a pleasure spending time with you." I thanked him.
" The pleasure is all mine. And we should do this again. Maybe. If you don't feel uncomfortable." He awkwardly shifted.
" I' d love to." I smiled.
" Really. Then I'll call you. Well I hope you sleep well. See you later." He smiled.
" Night." I unlocked the gate.
I stopped and looked back at Neymar.
He looked at me taking a step closer.
I signed and walked back to him.
I smashed me lips against his. He hesitated at first, but then relaxed and kissed me back.
The kissed was sweet, it set off fireworks inside me.
Its like he was the fire.
" Neymar! " We heard someone yell.
We pulled apart, to see his mom standing by his house gate.
" I'm sorry. But I have to go." He frowned.
" See you later. Goodnight." I smiled.
He quickly pecked my cheek and walked off back to his mom.
I giggled and walked inside closing the gatw behind me.
I opened the front door and walked inside.
I tried to be as quiet as possible.
I was walking towards the stairs to go up to my room , when a arm pulled me back.
I squealed.
It was Noah.
" Oh, Hello Sir Noah." I nodded.
" I saw what you did. I told you to get away from Neymar. " He clenched his jaw.
" I beg your pardon, I have to head to bed. Goodnight." I turned around to walk upstairs but he pulled me back.
" Why can you just give me a chance Chelsy?  Im over here waiting for you to pay attention to me. You so blind, you cant see how much I care about you." He stuttered. 
I couldn't say anything.
" Im sorry." I whispered and ran up stairs.
I ran into my room, tossing my bag on the floor.
I quickly changed into my pj's and went to bed.
I layed there thinking about what Noah said.
I turned around to face the window which, Neymar's kiss popped into my mind.
My insides melted. I closed my eyes smiling.
        Today was amazing.