Searching

Chelsy
This past week has been hard due to the fact that my parents lost their only jobs that brought food to the table.

Its 7:00 a.m,  I'm quickly eating breakfast, before I go job seeking again.
I grabbed the news paper and opened up the page for the open jobs.
I grabbed my pen and found 2 that I'd like to check out.
One of them was at John's shakes. The other one is at a home and being a maid.

I finished my breakfast and folded up the newspaper.
" Mom. I'm off. See you later." I called.
" Ok. Be careful."
I opened the door and walked out.
I slipped my small flip phone in my pocket along with my wallet.
" Here I go." I signed and walked to John's shakes.
A long walk after I finally arrived. I walked into the shop, straight to the registry.
" Hi. Welcome to John's shakes. How may I help you?" The young teenage boy asked.
" Hi. I wanted to ask about the job opening." I spoke.
" Oh I'm sorry Miss. The job opening is already taken." He frowned.
" Oh Okay. Thanks." I smiled and walked out of the shop.
I signed and looked at the newspaper once again.
I looked at the next circle and it was the maid one.
I looked at the address and instantly knew that it was a further walk so I just called a taxi.
I hopped into the taxi that arrived and told him the address.
After about 40 minutes of traffic, we finally arrived.
He stopped outside. I payed him and I stepped out.
I walked up to the huge gate and press's the small door bell. Well I thought it was a door bell.
" How can I help you?" I heard a voice speak.
I looked around and saw a small intercom.
" Oh. Um. I here for the maid job opening." I spoke.
I waited for response but nothing.
Seconds later , I guess you can say, a butler came to open the gate.
He unlocked the gate with a small key and opened it so I can walk in.
" Follow me Mrs." He smiled relocking  the door.
He turned on his heel and we made our way inside. Everything is so nice, I've never seen such a beautiful home like this one. Only in movies.
I admired the home, the flowers everything.
I turned to look at my right and I saw a blonde guy clean in his truck with a cloth.
He saw me and smiled.
My eyes widened and I continued walking.
We walked into the home and my jaw dropped. It was even prettier inside.
Perfect color combination of white and a light gray shade.
The furniture was plain white. The floor tiles has a beautiful marble effect.
" Hello there darling. Come to the living room, and we can start the interview. By the way, whats your name hun? " A lady with a red skirt and white button up top spoke.
" My name is Chelsy." I smiled
I followed her and we enter a large room which I suppose is the living room.
There was a man sitting on the couch. " Good Afternoon." I smiled.
" Good Afternoon Mrs. Take a seat please." He gestured towards the small couch. I smiled and sat on the couch and set my small purse on my lap.
" So your here for the maid opening."
" Yes sir." I nodded.
The Lady sat next to her husband and just stared at me for a solid 5 minutes and I just smiled.
It was uncomfortable but I can't just stare at her back. It would be disrespectful .
She smiled and got up and walked into a room with crystal doors. She walked out with a pen and paper.

" Your hired! All I need you to do is write you address here on this piece of paper so our driver can go pick you up tomorrow morning at 7. And pack all your things and your room will be waiting for you." She smiled and handed me to pen and paper.

" Thank you so much! Quick question ma'am. I have to move in here?" I asked.

" Yes Chelsy hun. We have an empty room, for the upcoming maid, which is for you. You just bring all your things tomorrow and you can settle down. Then after tomorrow will be tour first day and we can talk about your chores." She explained.
" Ok. Thank you." I grinned.
" Your welcome."
We said our goodbyes and I walked out of their kingdom.
As I stepped out I saw a young male who was wiping his black truck. I'm assuming its the family driver.

He looked around my age, he was skinny tall, tan skin, brown hair perfectly pulled into a quiff. He looked at me and smiled. Showing off his dimples.
I smiled back and kept walking to the gate. I opened the gate and walked to the nearest bus stop so I can go home.

When I got home, my family was sitting on the couch watching TV. My father was looking for jobs on the newspaper.
" Did you find anything?" My mom asked from the kitchen.
" I did actually. " I grinned.
" You did where? When do you start?" She asked.
" Well that's the thing mom. Um.. I'm working as a Maid at a family's house. And their driver is coming to pick me tomorrow."
" So you start tomorrow."
" No I start until after tomorrow. The thing is that I have to move in with them. And that's why the driver is picking me up tomorrow. I have to pack my things and live with them." I explained.
" What? Your leaving?" My younger brother walked to the kitchen.
" Yes, Pepe but I'm coming to visit often." I smiled.
" You can't leave. That's not a job." My dad joined us in the kitchen.
" Dad I'm 20 years old. Its about time if I move out, and plus where I'm going, I get paid and there very kind." I pointed out.
" She right." My mom spoke.
" Although its going to hurt but she old enough to decide what she wants."
" Thanks mom. I have to go pack my things." I walked passed my brother and dad and walked to my room.
I knew my mom had a knew suitcases in the closet so I pulled them out and neatly folded all my cloths. After I was finished it was around 8 pm.
I rushed downstairs and my parents were in there room. My brothers as well.
I opened the fridge and made myself a sandwich, I enjoyed my sandwich and headed back upstairs and just sat on my bed thinking.
Things can change in a matter of minutes or hours.
One day I'm here and tomorrow I'm gone.