LaRusso Auto Group (Older Daniel)

The building was large and fancy cars were parked all around it. A tall, tan man came walking towards me. Damn, he was hot.

"You must be Y/N" he smirks.

"Yeah, are you Mr LaRusso?"

"I am, why don't we go to my office and get this interview started." His smile made me blush. We walked into the beautiful, shiny dealership.

"Right in here" Daniel said opening his office door. "Take a seat"

"So What makes you interested in this job?"

"Well, I just need money and I've always loved cars" he gave me a smirk and leaned my back in his chair. Damn he was hot as hell. Ok I gotta focus.

"Well I've read through everything and I think you'll do good here"

"Really? Did I get the job?" I say excited

"Yes, you're hired" he smiles "Welcome to LaRusso Auto Group. We're happy you're here"

"Thank you so much!"

"Of course sweetheart"

Well he seems nice, maybe I will like it here. I mean working with a guy like him of course I'm gonna like it here.

"One last thing Y/N" he stops me as I was about to stand up. "If you ever need anything at all, I'm here" he grins. I smile back at him and leave his office. I walk through the dealership look for a task to do.

"Hey, you new?" One of the guys said sneaking up to me.

"Yeah, I am"

"No wonder LaRusso hired you" the man smirked

"What do you mean"

"Just look at ya, damn"

"Louie, leave her alone" Daniel says coming out of his office. "I'm sorry about him, he always does this"

"It's alright, well you're here is there anything I can do?"

"Well, how about me and you maybe get to know each other a bit. I won't give you too much to do in your first day. I also like to get to know my employees. Why don't we walk around I'll show ya around"

Daniel and I start walking around the dealership.

"You new to this area?"

"No, I've been here for whole life. This is the first time I've actually went out in years" I giggle.

I could feel Daniels eyes staring down at me. The energy coming off of him was heavy, but in a good way. He made my stomach twirl and my head go dizzy.

"How old are you?" I ask and then regretting it as soon as it was said.
"34" he grins
"You look good" I smile back at him.
And you're 25? Am I right?"
"Yep" I chuckle.
"Why don't you and I go out sometimes and talk about some business ideas, you seem like a creative young women. I am intrigued to hear your ideas."
"Sure, I'd love that" I grinned widely.
I

Full book is out now!