Sleepover (Smut)

Daniels mom was out for the night and he wanted me to come over. So I did. 

Daniel snuggled himself into me. His arm around my waist and his face in my neck. I held his hand while softly tickling his palm. My hands were so tiny compared to his. 

He slid his hand underneath me and flipped me over, facing him. He looked so hot right now. I put my hand in his cheek and pulled him into me. Kissing his soft lips. He chuckled.

"What?" I laughed. 

"Oh nothin*" Daniel face went red. But he didn't look embarrassed. He pulled down the blankets  just above the rim of his boxers. I could see something through the blankets. I pulled them off and saw the large bulge of his. I looked up at him, all he did was smirk. 

"You're excited" I said drawing circles on his tip with my finger through his boxers. He could take the teasing. I could see it in his eyes. "Alright then" I said pulling his boxers off. I kissed him then his neck and all the down. I started at the better and licked my way up. I kissed his tip then put him in my mouth. I slowly went up and down. 

I pulled him out from my mouth and started kissing up his hard dick. I moved my tongue in circles around his tip before shoving him deep into my throat again. I went faster each time. I used my hand to rub the bottom of his dick while I sucked on the top half. His groans and moans were turning me on. I loved pleasuring him. I was now going as fast as I could, sucking and rubbing him. He latched onto my hair and his groans became louder. I didn't take long before he shot cum into my throat. I swallowed it and started to kiss up him body until I got to his face. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. "Good girl" he sighed. He looked down at my body on top of him. He put his hand on my hips. He looked me in the eyes and licked his lips. "My turn"