Party Girl

I felt tipsy, walking through the loud house. People moved quickly with the blaring rap music. My head was heavy from the amount of liquor I just ingested. My friend had dared me to chug a whole bottle of beer. before hand I had 3 shots of vodka and 6 of some mix I don't remember the name of. 

My tight, glittery dress brushed against people as I pushed through to find my friend. The room was roaring with laughter and music. The room smelt like strong perfume and booze. 

Within seconds my vision began to go blurry and my body felt weak. I felt my body lose control as if I were going to fall.

"Woah! You okay?" Just as I was about to fall, this unfamiliar boy caught me. "Here come sit down" He wrapped his arm around my back and walked to the nearest couch in this massive house. My body fell roughly onto the sofa. The boy sat next to me. "Just take it easy, How much did you drink?"

"Wh- Who even are you?!" I hollered without realising. 

"I'm Daniel" He grinned. I didn't know who this boy was and why he was trying to help me. "Don't be frightened I'm just trying to help. I noticed you looked very out of it  and didn't want you to get hurt."

"Thanks man" The booze in my stomach rumbled, coming up my throat. 

"Oh shit you're gonna puke" Daniel said under his breath. He quickly lifted me from underneath and ran me to the bathroom. He set me in front of the toilet well I vomited. He held my hair while I had my face in toilet. 

I sat up whipping my face. 

"Better?" He asked. I nodded. "Good" Daniel grinned. "You know.. you looked really pretty tonight. I noticed you wobbling around across the room so I came over" He chuckled. 

I smiled at Daniel and leaned against the bathroom wall. My head was still dizzy. 

"Why don't you let me drive you home beautiful"

"Do we have to leave now?"

"I guess not" Daniel grinned. He stood up and let his hand down to help me up. Daniel and I walked out of the bathroom. My friend was in the living room looking for me.

"Y/N!" She hollered running towards me. "Ooooh who is this" She smirked looking at Daniel.

"Oh she looked sick so I was just helping her out" Daniel spit in. My friend looked down at my smudged lipstick.

"Were you two making out?!"

"No no I-"

"She threw up" Daniel interrupted. my friend smirked, I wasn't surprised that she didn't believe me. 

"I'll let you two love birds be" She winked and ran off with another one of our friends.

"Y/N. Wow what a pretty name" Daniel smiled turning to me. My cheeks glew pink.

"Thanks, Daniel " I giggled.

"So Y/N, why don't you give me your number" He smirked. His flirty, cheeky personality made it hard for me to say no, and god was he handsome.

"Sure" I smiled. I noticed a pen on the dining table and wrote my number on a little napkin.

"Call me tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"definitely" He chuckled with a smirk. "How about we get ya home sweetie" Daniel put his arm around me and walked out to his car. He drove me home and kissed my head before I left.