+9 [Live!] "imagine playing minecraft"

[Pronouns For The Chapter: Ae/Aer]

.

.

.

[ RanbooLive is Live! - we do some block game and talking ]

.

.

.

[ - <Text> - ]

Jupiter • 8:45PM
lmao imagine streaming
haha loser
imagine sucking at block game
hahahaha L

Ranboo • 8:46PM
🤏

Jupiter • 8:46PM
wh
what does that mean

[ - <Discord> - ]

[ Incoming Call from Ranboo... ]

jup1t3r • 8:47PM
hHEY WAIT THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT

Ranboo • 8:48PM
Join :)

jup1t3r • 8:48PM
ur streaming tho?????

Ranboo • 8:49PM
It's fine dw about it :)

jup1t3r • 8:49PM
i mean
okay ig

[ - <IRL> - ]

The sound of someone joining the Discord call got Ranboo's attention. His chat seemed to have noticed immediately, because a large number of question marks and names filled up the chat.

With a snort, he says: "Calm down chat, it's not Tubbo."

"If only," Jupiter laughed, making aer presence know to Ranboo's chat; most of them had no clue who ae was, but the few who did certainly seemed happy about it. Glancing at Discord, it was no surprise to him that aer camera was off.

"So," Ranboo began, continuing his way through his ever-growing strip mine. "You have anything you wanna talk about, Jupiter?"

"Mm," ae hums, the distant sound of a car honking coming from aer end. "No, not really."

"Didn't seem that way over text."

"What, you mean you want me to talk about how you're shit at Minecraft?" ae questions. "You spend all that time doing whatever the hell you're doing with your giant ass mineshaft thing, but I'm still 98% positive I could beat you in a fight."

Ranboo chuckles. "Are we talking about in-game or real life?"

"Both."

"I-" he laughs. "I mean, I don't know about that. You don't seem like someone who would beat anyone in a fight."

"What the hell, man. You underestimate my power. What about a race, then?" Jupiter asks. Ranboo can hear aer mutter something about leaves, for some odd reason. "I could definitely beat you in a race. Used to run regularly, I did."

"Your accent isn't British, but for some reason I heard that in one."

"Oh, ignoring the fact that I could totally beat you in a race, are we? Fucking loser."

"Yeah?" he laughs.

"You're all 'mee mee mee I'm Ranboo I'm abnormally tall and have the largest mining system on the Dream SMP while also being tormented by some stupid green teletuby fuck that has a strange obsession with children'-"