-5-

"You did what?" Mylo getting up in powders face. "I'm sorry. I tried to fight him off with mouser but...she didn't work" powder said "who saw that coming?" Mylo said "y/n where we're you in this?" Mylo said. Y/n crossed her arms "barely eleven, you expect me to fist fight a dude when you don't even trust me in your fights?" Y/n said

"We never should have gone over there" clogger said. "Doesn't matter. The stuffs gone. It all right powder. At least you're okay."vi said. Before walking inside the building. Y/n whispers something into powder ear making her giggle a bit. Y/n smiled at the fact she made powder smile.

"Okay? What's about us?I get my face bashed in, and she just gets a pass?" Mylo said "yup" vi said. They walked in on the elevator and vi pulled a lever down and the elevator went down.

"Every time. Every time she comes, something goes wrong. She jinxes every job." Mylo said "just drop it Mylo" vi said. Y/n glared towrds Mylo. The elevator stops and they all get out. They walk as they see the shops, they are selling their own stuff.

They walked into a bar. They all sat down in the back "vander learns none of this." Vi said. "No worries there.powder took care if the evidence" Mylo said. "I tried,okay? You don't get it. You're older, you're bigger. It, it isn't fair." Powder said "so stick with us!" Mylo said

"Take a punch or two" Mylo said. "And let the fuckers hit powder or who knows what, to get the fucking stuff we all got!" Y/n yelled. The door opens to see vander. It all got quiet."Everyone all right?" Vander asked. "Never better" mylo said. "Good. I don't suppose you can explain why it is that I'm hearing about an explosion and a foot chase topside?" Vander said walking around the couch.

"Five children fleeing the scene" Vander said stopping near vi. It went quiet "what the hell were you thinking?" Vander said looking at vi "that we can handle a real job" vi said "a real job?" Vander said. "We got our own tip, planned a route nobody even saw." Vi said. "You blew up a building." Vander said "that wasn't..." vi said. "Did you even stop to think about what could have happened to you? Eh? To them?" Vander said

Vander sighs "where did you even get this tip?" Vander said. "We just heard it at Benzo's shop" powder said. "From?" Vander said "little man" powder said. "I took us there. If you wanna be mad, be mad at me" vi said getting up. "But you're the one who always says we have to earn out place in this world" vi said

"I also told you time and time again, the northsides off-limits. We stay out of piltovers business" Vander said "why? They've got plenty,while we're down here scraping together coins. When did you get so comfortable living in someone's else's shadow?" Vi said. The three got shocked "everyone out" Vander said.

"Come on powder" y/n said.They all got out. Powder was looking through junk "powder what are you doing?" Y/n asked. Powder jumped down "finding new supplies for bombs" powder said and puts it away. She pulled out the crystal "we gotta tell vi" powder said before running inside,y/n chasing after her.

"She's a problem" mylo said. Y/n and powder stay behind the door. "That son of a bitch" y/n mumbled. Powder got sad and walked away, "powder" y/n said worried about her.She goes after her.
****
Y/n helps powder color a new bomb of hers. "What are you calling this one?" Vi asked. "Whisker" powder said. Vi sat down "wanna talk about today?" She asked "what's the point? I ruined everything. I always do" powder said.

"Nobody said that" vi said. "No, just that you are 'twice the person' at half her age" y/n said of what she heard with powder. "You heard them. I'm not a fighter." Powder said. "You don't have to be. Look, I've got these" vi said showing her fist "and you've got those. And y/n has her knife she made" vi said. "We don't talk about that" y/n mumbled.

"They never work." Powder said, y/n moves closer to powder and puts a hand on her. "They will. Come with me" vi said getting up. "What?" Powder and y/n said. "Come on" vi said. Powder looks at y/n. "You go, you and your sister need to talk without me being there" y/n said, powder nodded.

Before powder was about to walk away, y/n grabbed her arm "wait. Tell her about the crystal's from the apartment" y/n said. "I will" powder said with a smile. Y/n smiled and let go of powder's hand. They walked away and closing the door. Y/n was in the room all by herself

Y/n just dropped her back onto the bed. "God! Why, and what is this feeling?! A crush? She's a friends. We're both eleven, well I'm like a year older, But WHY?!" Y/n said, she turns over and face planted on the pillow.