-14-

Some of the research of hex tech was gone along with jinx's and y/n's spray paint and some cuts into the walls and desk from y/n. Blue prints anything, y/n took the books that had more notes in and progress report, so they can make it better without making the same mistake they did.

Jinx was blasting music while making stuff and looking at blueprints. Y/n helping as they both danced a bit and get carried away with it. Nodding their head to the beat, shaking their hips here and there. Not being able to hear Silco. "Jinx!" Silco yelled slamming his hand on the table "that's me" jinx said.

They both looked up at Silco. "Half a dozen enforcers, dead. Enforcers. Dead!" Silco yelled. "Yeah.." jinx said "a building blown to pieces." Silco said "oh yeah" y/n said chuckling. Silco takes the pen away from jinx and y/n. "Do you have any idea what you've done?" Silco said "actually, we do" jinx said.

She shows the rounded crystal. She chuckles and gets up. "Happy progress day" jinx said pulling something and send bombs up and turning into fire works. Jinx walked over and hugged Silco. Y/n put and arm around Silco.
***
Caitlyn was in her room flipping her gun and staring at a photo. "Hey,how are you feeling?" Jayce asked with flowers in his hands. "I've had a break in the case" Caitlyn said getting up and walking toward Jayce with a picture in her hand. "Shouldn't you be resting?" Jayce asked. Caitlyn pulled his arm "while the trail is hot?" Caitlyn said. She grabbed the flowers and throws them with the other flowers.

"Listen, you know how I've suspected there is a single mind behind the undercity's violence?" Caitlyn said crouching down and putting the picture down. "The great conspiracy." Jayce said. "I think whoever attacked the square is our suspect.the same symbol showed ho at botched smuggling operation at hexgates." Caitlyn said. "The hexgates?" Jayce asked. "Keep up"Caitlyn said

"All this time,they've kept their dealings localized to the undercity. Low priority. The attack on the square changes things.they've overstepped. If I can figure who made this,it could lead me directly to whoever's behind it all. The answer is here, staring me in the face. I can feel it" caitlyn said stepping on a stool.

"How do you intend to prove any of this?" Jayce asked. "If I can just work this out. Marcus will have to listen." Caitlyn said. "If there's one thing I've learned about the council,they need more than just theories." Jayce said

Caitlyn chuckled "since when did you concern yourself with the council's opinion?" She asked. "Since I...became a councilor" jayce said. Caitlyn chuckled thinking it was a joke. "You're serious.when?why?have they discovered how to govern with grease and spanner?" Caitlyn said. "Ha ha. I was actually hoping you might consider joining my staff." Jayce said giving something to Caitlyn.

She opened it and reads it. "House talis security. That's a ceremonial position. I'd live behind a desk." Caitlyn said. "You almost died,cait. I just...I just want you to be safe"jayce said. "Thanks, but I already have a job" Caitlyn said giving it back.

"No,you don't. After the attack,your parents spoke to the sheriff. This is the best i could do." Jayce said "I don't need charity, councilor. Your or my parents" Caitlyn said "cait" jayce said "get out." Caitlyn said. Jayce walked out the room.

Caitlyn look at the part of the map and decide to go. It was dark and had to go on a boat. "I need to speak with one of the inmates." Caitlyn asked "oh,folks in here aren't usually very talkative." The man said "this one was hit by friendly fire. He's got reason to talk. Must have been sent in today." Caitlyn asked.

"Oh,inmate 2135. Yah,I'm,uh,afraid that's not possible." He said "why not?" Caitlyn asked "uh,well,there's been...an incident." He said "what kind of incident?" Caitlyn asked. "The...not so pretty kind." He said
****
Caitlyn was in a elevator waiting for it to hit the right level. In a cell there was hitting noise on a wall. Multiple punches towards the cell wall. Caitlyn stopped at the cell. The inmate puts her hands down and looks back with a tattoo under her eye saying Vi.

"Who the hell are you"