-6-

They were all in their little hide out, vi hitting her punching machine. Mylo was picking his nose "remind me why we even bother with this dump" mylo asked. "Vander said to lay low. Enforcers never come down here, so this is as good a place as any." Vi said

"What's the matter,mylo? You worried powders gonna beat you again?" Claggor said. "Hey, if she didn't keep fixing these things, I wouldn't keep missing" mylo said. Powder pops up with two wires scaring him. "Or you just have bad aim" y/n said throwing up the fake knife from the game.

Powder clanks the two wires and it starts to power up. Powder jumps over the table. Mylo starts shooting and misses alot. "You guys know I wouldn't take you on a job you couldn't handle,right?" Vi asked taking off her gloves.

"Are you kidding? That was the best job we've ever done. Maybe just don't take the kids next time." Mylo said. Powder looks at mylo, y/n glared at him. They both look at each other before nodding and getting ready to shoot and throw.

Powder starting to shoot hitting all of them, y/n throwing the fake knife winning double the points. Powder puts the fake gun down and makes a face at mylo. Y/n flips mylo off and goes with powders.

As powder plays a different game, they both hear yelling outside the stained glass window. "Hey guys? You should see this-" the window shattered with a man being thrown. Enforcers walked in the broken window. "Go ahead, idiots. We've got nothing" mylo said.

Powder backs away and hit her bag and remembers about the crystals. Y/n looks at vi and powder also look at her. An enforcers comes in front of the two girls. Vi looks at claggor and claggor pull a lever. The room goes off with a black light to show a skull drawn on the floor. Y/n runs and pulls powder causing the enforcer to chase after them.

Mylo kicks the enforcers from the boost of the table. Vi throws something at the enforcers making one fall. Powder and y/n were behind the moving obstacle of the game. Powder runs but the enforcers grabbed her small braid. Powder screams.

Y/n pulled out one of her actual knifes and cuts the enforcers and hitting the buzzer causing the thing to close on his arm. "Come on!" Vi said grabbing powder arm. Y/n put her knife away and runs.

As they ran vi gasped seeing other enforcers in the direction they were running. They heard a whistle and a ladder came down. "Over here" ekko said. They all start to climb the ladder. Vi kicked the ladder as an enforcer was climbing up.

"You need to hide those crystals" Vi said "yeah, no shit" powder said. "That's new to hear from powder" y/n said following them.