-9-

Y/n's pov
Powder wails trying out her bombs. Saliva down her mouth and tears. She pulls the pin from the bomb and throws it and nothing goes off. She looked at it and screams a bit before putting her hands on her hand and hitting herself.

'I need to let her be' I thought thinking it's the best while I sit at the stairs. I hear powder shriek and see her grab her box. I ran towards her "powder, powder!" I yelled going infront of her. One hand on the box and one hand on her shoulder.

"Powder, calm down. It's okay,I'm here for you" I said. She looks at me before dropping on her knees and I move out the way from the box. I bend down to her and make sure she's okay. I heard something crackling. The both of us look forward and see the crystals.

"I can help them" powder said wiping her tears "what?" I said confused. Powder gets up and grabs them and starts working on something. "I'm going to help them. Are you in or out?" Powder asked looking at me. 'I don't know about this' I thought. "Fine, I'm in" y/n said.
***
We were in the roof of were the others were. I peek over the window and see some huge ass monster. Powder gasped,I groan in disgust. "What the hell is that" I said. "You have to work. For me. Okay?" Powder said talking to her monkey bomb

Powder twists the thing. I hear banging again. Powder puts it down and touch's it on the head. The money chitters and hit the crystal in its hands. Powder puts her hand in her ears. "Oh god." I whisper as I put my hands on top of my ears. 'Wait how did the apartment explode?' I thought, then I remember how the building exploded, and powder put two more in the monkey

"Wait no!" I yelled. But I was to late. The money bomb exploded. It sent me and powder flying back. As I look at the sky I see blue everywhere. 'So pretty, but yet so wrong' I thought.