-11-

A few years later,Everyone was gathering at places, having fun, buying stuff. It was all about happy progress day. Some were shipping something into the city. Someone downtown sent it up. From the big hole in the wall people came out and went into the ship.

They were called the firelights. They jumped in and going out, throwing bombs  to the people sending the stuff stop. The bomb were like stone growing on you getting stuck together. They opened the cans and it was a purple liquid. "Ever seen this much shimmer before?" One asked.

"They're expanding. Check for more below. Burn it all" the leader said. Some went down the ship. One tripped a wire causing the small door to close. "Oh, no. Theyre here." One said. They walked slowly and being careful. A figure ran around scaring the two guys.They threw the flare into the darkness and it just showed a swing, going back and forward. And the bottom said 'boom'

Something passes by them and it clips something on the guys. It blows up and smoke comes out from the door. The door opens. You can hear foot steps, but there was two. A blue haired girl with long braids show up and the other with long green hair . She blows her hair "hi" the blue haired said.

She puts her hands up before pulling two bombs out and biting onto both pins and pulling them. The green hair girl pulled out two knifes. She throws them hitting the two on the sides making them go down and the bomb bites onto their faces and makes them fall of the ship and it explodes

The blue hair girl clicked her tongue and grabbed her gun and flipped it. The leader throws two things and both the girls dodge going to each side. The blue haired girl shoots and looks around to see the leader gone.

Another jumped in front of both of them. She aims the gun to his head and pull the trigger but he moved out the way. The green haired girl kicked the guy. The blue haired girl used his spear as a boost and jumped and smashed his head into the floor.

The leader pours shimmer on the cans of it, the other knocks it down spilling it. The green haired girl grabbed the dude off the ground "who the fuck are you" she mumbled as she was about to take off the mask.The leader whistles and the other lights up the flare. The blue haired girl grabbed her arm and hits her face with the end of the gun.

She gasped "vi?" She said. The green haired heard and looked over "vi's here" she said. The pink haired lady lets the flare go and it causes a fire. The blue haired girl has flashbacks. The green haired girl just remembers they left them. Green haired girl lets the guy go making him drop

The girl try's to run but the girl already shot her in the back. "No!" The leader yelled. She starts to breath heavily until the green haired girl goes behind her.He starts running towards them with a pole, the blue haired girl pulls out her machine gun,screaming and fires at him before he got taken from one of his members.

The green haired girl took cover.She starts to looked worried and froze. Shooting everywhere. "Jinx!.....Powder!" The green haired girl yelled. She stopped shooting. She ran to her and puts her hand on jinx's face "are you okay?" She asked. Her eyes flicker at her lips and her eyes and shakes her head to lose the focus of jinx's lips. Jinx nodded her head acting like nothing happened. The lady turns jinx around "you both were supposed to guard the cargo" she yelled.

Jinx chuckled and smiled. The lady look back and jinx and the green haired girl narrowed her eyebrows at her.