chapter 6

Suho's p.o.v.
"Suho, how are you? Actualy forget that, how is that wife of yours that you keep neglecting,"

"What, eomma, what do you mean?"

"Well how would you feel on your first day being stuck in an unfamiliar house all alone, not knowing where your husband is and when he's coming back!"

Yep! Mom's here on on her 'visit' more like guilt trip... she always makes things unnecessarily hard...

"Eomma, I was just.. meeting my friends.."

"Your friends? Really? And your sure it wasn't  that scumbag Soo bin?"

"Eomma! I thought you liked her!"

"Her? Pfft, she was alright until I realised how informal she was and such a suck - up to me,"

"But, isn't that what rosi's  like now...." I questioned

"YAH!  When did I bring up my son like this???
How dare you speak badly about your wife!! And I know exactly what type of family she has and she is extremely well educated and she is not as clingy as that Soo bin!!"

"Arraseo arraseo,"
Why does she like her so much?

"So, why did you come in the first place???" I said, annoyed

"Oh yes, well, ah, you see, rosi's mother's illness has returned and she is in hospital, I came to tell you to come straight after work, or else....
I'm going to get rosi now and we'll see you at the hospital, "

"Wait, she still doesn't know?" I'm still in shock

"No im going to tell her now,  hopefully she won't take it as badly as last time,"

'Eomma,  can-" no wait I can't. . I shouldnt. .

"What??" She said impatiently

"Sho-" oh god I can't

"What is it!!!" She boomed

"Am, maybe I should go get her and tell her,..." I said quickly

"That's my son!! OK go go go,
I'll see you there,
Oh,
And suho,"

"Neh?"

"DONT YOU DARE THINK YOU CAN LIE TO ME, ESPECIALLY TO MY FACE LIKE THE OTHER DAY IN THE CHILD'S ROOM OR TODAY!!"
Shit, how'd she... oh god..

"OH, sorry mom, I just.."

"enough!  you blubbering idiot,  just leave!"

I sped over to our house and quickly ran inside to find rosi, looking very pretty in the living room making tea, oh ya, she's expecting my mother, well sorry...

"Jagii- " she turned around quickly,
Shit why did I just..

"Suho, what are you doing here, you should be at work and your mother-"

"Sshhh,  just get in the car , I'll explain everything on the way, just hurry."

She ran out to the car and I locked up the house and followed,
Shit this is awquard.. how am I supposed to tell her. .

We were nearly at the hospital  and I still hadn't said anything.

"Opp,  oh I mean suho.. " her cheeks flushed a pink colour
I smiled to myself,
"Ah, what did you need to tell me..??."

"We're here !" I announced,
"oh... ill tell you now" I parked and turned the engine off,
We both got out of the car but she still looked puzzled so I finaly turned to her.

I held her two hands with my own.
What the fuck suho, what are you even doing..

"Rosi,"
I looked at her meaningfully