chapter1: news

I loooove university, things actually cant be going any better for me, im studying child care , I have looads of friends and the best boyfriend ever!!!

friday night, I should be going out with my boyfriend buuut.. im stuck going to my parents place. .. this cant be good! they havent invited me over scince I moved.. something smells fishy!!!!

I was just about to leave when I got a text from mum,

dress nicely were going out to dinner!!

well whats new!!  I mean my parents are loaded cos my dad owns some company and my mum cant even cook an egg sooo... DDUUUUHHH!!!

I was wearing a short silver dress that also showed cleavage which is sooo breaking the rule but its a new dress and I have no where else to wear it soo... besides who am I trying to impress, my mum? ppfffft!!!!! I paired it with shiny silver wedge heels, I wore a big beige trench coat over it so my mum cant make me change before we get there becuse I like the dress and cos the only clothes I have at home are so.. ew!

I got to the house and my parents were both dressed up.. whats a surprise!!  they would be pj's to them!

"what dress are you wearing" mum asked

"aah just that one... you know the one..."

"WHICH ONE"

"one you bought me... I think.. why's it so important anyway!! you never invite me anywhere!! and why couldnt my boyfriend come!!"

"ssshhh you will find out everything at dinner!!"

my dad interrupted.. whats that supposed to mean?

we were sitting in rhe retaurant but they weren't ordering anything, like omfg hurry up im staaaarving,

"guys times ticking and your not geting any younger maybe food will restore your youth"

that one always works with the oldies,

my mum was shocked and clutched her face

"listen rosi, we are waiting for some friends of mine that will be arriving soon," dad said

"what!? dad im waaay to old to accompany you to these things, no offence but all your business friends are pervy old men.. I dont want to be here"

"wait, this time is different, you must stay please, for me?"

haha as if thatl ever work,  dad was never there for me when I was young, Never!!  he probably didnt know he had a child, I think it was just cos he wanted a son!

"honey go take your coat off and comeback quick , they will be here soon!"

"ok mum, " my mum is still haughty, but she wasnt always, it's just now, I always felt soery for her that she mareied someone like dad that cares more about money than her! I swore I would never marry anyone like that , it must have broken her heart,  and I domnt want a husband that doesnt care and keeps you locked in a huge lonely house all day, controlling everything and not ecen caring about children, thats why im studying childcare for the past two years, so I will be the best parwnt ever.. unlike them people!

I got up quickly and took my coat off , I hung it up and turned around, I could feel eyes on me already but whatever , im taken guys!! :p I walked back to the table but there were three people sitting down across from my mum and dad, my mum indicated for me to sir down next to her but I just stared at those people, there were a man and a woman,  around the same age as my parents and a guy who looked a bit older than me looking at his phone, youd swear his eyes were glued to it.. I hate guys that do that,