chapter 7

Suho's p.o.v.

"Suho," she said looking me straight in the eye

"Oh, neh jagiya " I smiled nervously trying to brighten the mood,

"I think, maybe, we should try to  have a baby,.."

Shit.

This isn't right..

"Ah, I think we should talk about this at home, your not thinking straight"
I tried to leave the situation, but,

"Ani, suho , I am! I, I think we should respect our parents..."

Andwae, choltae andwae!!!

"No! Rosi, think rationally, are you even physically ready to have a baby? have you done any research? you know nothing about raising a child!!" 

That one should keep her queit!

"Ani oppa, of course I do" she said

What?
Has she been planning this all along? Why would she know anything? What is she thinking??

Well, before this situation happened. . I was actually studying to be a preschool teacher, so.." she smirked

Oh...

"W-well, still, you need me to be the father if thats what you want to do, and i-i'm not doing that!"

I said that and ran... literally ran!!
Where?
I have no idea, but I had to get away before I said something really dumb... unless I already have...

Rosi's p.o.v.

"W-well, still, you need me to be the father if you do that, and i-i'm not doing that!"

.... What...?

What does he mean? So many questions filled my head,

Is it that he doesn't want children?

Am I not good enough to be the mother of his children?

Is he afraid?

Does he want to see my parents and me suffer?

I just don't know anymore, before I knew it tears were sliding down my cheeks, I couldn't help it. They just kept coming one after the other.

I could feel the presence of someone approaching me from behind. I was hoping it wasn't suho so he wouldn't see me like this, but I also hoped it was so I could give him a piece of my mind.

"Rosi, how did-"suho's mother suddenly realised I'd been crying "oh, darling what's wrong, did your parents explain it was nothing serious?"

"Neh eomma, but-"crap... should I tell her? Oh no... I don't know if I should, I looked around for suhos guidance in this situation but of course he was nowhere to be seen.

"Go on darling, you can tell me ... go on" she said eagerly, almost forcefully at the end.

"Ah, well, the thing is, we were discussing... a baby?"

"Yes, go on "she encouraged, oh she wants me to tell her everything... oh no ,

"Oh well, I was telling suho that I think we should consider trying as soon as possible, again that is hehe .. But he –"

"That's enough" she said raising her hand.
I've heard enough and don't worry darling you'll get what you want, and what everyone else wants, very soon!
Suho will just have to deal with it" she smiled

I felt so relieved after she said that, however... Guilty?

Suho's P.O.V.

So I went back to the only place I know where to go in a situation like this, my good old pal Kyungsoo's house.
I knew the code off by heart and entered into the house without warning.
Of course I find him snoozing on the sofa. I went to the fridge, grabbed two drinks and then planted my self on the sofa next to him.
He woke up surprised,
"Hey, Suho, long time no see"

"Hey bro, how have you been"

"Im good" kyungsoo replied suspiciously, "what brings you here? What's your crisis now?"

"No seriously, I actually need help this time..
So, how do you tell a girl nicely that you don't want to have a baby with them?" I asked

"Ummm" Kyungsoo was once again shocked,
"Sorry, I cant say I've ever heard that one before... "

"Yeah  I know its a strange one", I laughed awkwardly,
"But I genuinley don't know what to do, I feel like she isn't going to drop this and like a child is a huge step, does she not realize that?"

Kyungsoo looked at me, "and your like this because you dont like her?"

"No, its not that I dont like her.." I said

"So you're not ready?" He asked

"Well no one can be ready for that its a huge change! Like I have the money if thats what you mean.."  I chuckled

"Hmm" Kyungsoo said, "Maybe, your just scared?"

My mouth swung open, "me? Scared? of a baby? Pfff , I'm only trying to look out for myself, I'm not scared of that"

"I think you should go home" kyungsoo laughed

"Why I just got here, and you haven't told me what to say?"

I left Kyungsoo's feeling worse than before..

Before I knew it I was at my front door, and I still had nothing to say!

I walked in and expected to see Rosi pressuring me with the baby thing but instead I see something much worse...

My mother!