2 ( TWICE )

TWICE, my favorite group, the group that gives me a reason to live, is standing right in front of me.

"Hello, you must be Y/N. Chaeyoung's friend?" Jihyo asked. 

I just nodded since I was still speechless. Jihyo just spoke to me, she called me "Chaeyoung's friend". HOLY SHIT. 

The place was fancy as fuck. They keep this place clean even though they seem to be chaotic during broadcast. The walls were a clean white. Expensive furniture everywhere and their staircase was in the middle of their house.

 Expensive furniture everywhere and their staircase was in the middle of their house

Sorry, couldn't find anything better - A/N

"Since we don't have school today, do you want to goof around our dorm? You can also stay here for the mean time." Nayeon suggested.

"This isn't a dorm though, but yeah. I would like that" I replied.

"Sana will tour you around since she visits everyone's rooms anyway, especially Dahyun's" she added.

"Speaking of Dahyun, where is she anyway?" Sana asked.

They all continued to talk and ask about Dahyun. I didn't know how to say that she was my sister. No, she never was my sister, but why does she look exactly like her?

"My... sister... is D-Dahyun" I interrupted their panic. They all turned to me, shocked. 
Of course, they wouldn't believe. I look nothing like her real brother. Would they assume I'm stealing his identity? 

"Well, where is she then?" Sana asked.

"She was with me during the car crash, but the doctors said she was fine and could be discharged soon".

They all became surprised and worried for her. Do they actually think I'm her brother. I don't even know anymore. Is this heaven? Being Dahyun's brother and TWICE's friend?

"I'm worried for her, but since you say that she's fine then do you want to tour around?" Sana asked.

I just nod and follow her to their Kitchen. It was really clean and she said that Momo, Mina and Jihyo usually do the cooking. She continued to their living room. 

It's the cleanest living room I've ever seen. Also, the biggest 'dorm' I've been in

"Are you guys sure this is just a dorm?" I jokingly asked

"Yes, why do you want to call it something else? Maybe your house?" Sana said seductively while leaning closer to my face

She was inches away from my face. Her eyes were staring at mine. My temperature and heart rate rose and I unconsciously blush.

"Just kidding. You can call it whatever you want, but this is our dorm" she said.