#NTYO125

Friday, 11:02 PM

Naiah:

OH MY GOD, RAVS!!!

I LITERALLY SQUEALED!

I AM SO, SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!! 🥰

Ravi:

That's a lot of exclamation marks.

Naiah:

DUH OF COURSE!

My feelings deserve to be expressed properly!

You just wait until we see each other in person. You'll experience my excitement first-hand.

Ravi:

Can't say I'm looking forward to it. I might get squashed.

Naiah:

You bet you are!

Hey, I'm so happy you told me!

I didn't expect this. Why the sudden confession, though? I was so shocked!

Ravi:

Because I want you to directly hear (or know) it from me.

I actually already told Enoch and Theo about it. I talked to them in person.

While I'm yet to inform Wins.

I'm doing this because if there's someone who should tell all of you that I like someone, it should be me. Especially because you're my close friends.

I figured that soon enough you'll notice, because we all practically grew up together and we know each other so well. And I don't want to keep you guys guessing why I'm acting the way I'll do when the time comes. I don't want to confuse all of you with my actions.

I want my intentions to be known and be made clear, so that you wouldn't have to guess among yourselves whether I like her or not.

And of course, for accountability purposes, too.

These feelings are still new and raw, and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize my friendship with her. I don't want to be a hasty guy. And more importantly, I don't want to confuse her. So until I finally have mustered the courage to tell her, let's keep this to ourselves.

And let's pray. LOL.

But no, seriously, let us.

Haha.

Naiah:

Ravs naman!! 🥺

I got teary-eyed. Kainis ka.

Grabe. What a privelege and joy to be in the front seat of your life and witness you become the man that you are. I'm just so proud to call you my friend. 😭