Disneyland Faker

Lucky the Rabbit 2: Bruce knew you would try to get Momma Bear and Joy Kill so she plans on turning them to new members of the Joyful.

Penny the Chicken 1: Hi squishy.

Doug: What now?

Doug turned to Agatha.

Agatha: This is for dad.

Agatha summed a fire ball and threw it at a Hangry. A Penny Tried to jump Doug, but he dodged and actived his speed boost and rammed it. Elise was grabbed by a Lucky and was being dragged into the castle. Doug actived his stun ability and stunned all the robots and Agatha. In stunning the robots it removed a bit of their suits to reveal their skeletons which were made of purple crystals.

Doug: Let's go.

Doug helped Elise up. They look back to see Agatha still stunned.

Elise: What's wrong with her?

Doug: Oh no my stun ability must have stunned her as she is one of Malak's monsters.

Doug ran back and picked up Agatha and ran back to the elevator in the castle with Elise. Agatha than became unstunned and looked over to Doug with a pissed face.

Agatha: DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!

Elise: Calm down. He didn't mean it.

Doug looked up to see the robots running towards them.

Doug: Crap, click that button.

Agatha click a button which caused the elevator doors to close.

Lucky the Rabbit 1: Don't let them get to Joy kill.

Doug: Well at least we know we're going the right way. Elise why couldn't you fight?

Elise: My wings are the source of my magic. If their damaged I have to wait for them to heal.

Doug: How long will it take?

Elise: Not very long.

The elevator door opened up.

Agatha: Come, let's go play.