Schools Begun Part 1

Doug landed flat on his face against the school floor.

Doug: Ow.

Malak: Oh, should've mentioned that the portals instantly bring you to the next world.

Doug: No really? I wonder what made you forget.

Malak: Please don't talk like that. I rather listen to christmas carols.

Doug stood back up and recognized where he was.

Doug: Wasn't she captured?

Malak: I don't know that. But play cautious just incase.

Doug slowly walked over to the gymnasium and heard a chuckle from behind him. He turned and saw Agatha trying to sneak up on him. Like with the Joy Joy Gang she looked different. The parts of her that had appeared to have been burned by fire were replaced by a purple instead.

Agatha: Oh man, your no fun. Why does everyone turn around.

Malak: My daughter. What have they done to her.

Doug: Agatha, it's me Doug. Remember? Out alliance?

Agatha: Oh its you alright Doug, but no alliance is gonna keep you safe.

Agatha charged to Doug screaming, but Doug in a mere twitch activated his stun ability. Agatha stopped screaming and clawed at her head. Doug turned and ran deeper into the school. Remembering why he was here he pulled out the tablet and looked at the map. There were three crystal in the first section. So Doug ran for the two closest and grabbed them without much issue. When he located the third crystal he heard the schools speakers turn on.

Agatha: Oh playmates, give a warm welcome to are new student. Doug Houser.

Arms then flew out of the ground and were followed by rotting corpses.

Doug: Explains what Agatha did with the bodies.