Final Destination Part 4

Then Bierce was flung away by a powerful blast of magic. Tammy fell to the ground and freed Doug from the Golden Watchers and Mannikins holding him in place. Doug looked up to where the blast came from. At the top of the stairs where Malak's eye used to be back when Doug worked for Bruce was Malak, Elise, and Silver. Silver then jumped down and dragged Agatha and Mama Bear off the battlefield.

Silver: You were right Doug, but I still don't trust Malak.

Doug: I'll talk to him about it when this is over.

Elise and Malak began wiping out Bierce's army. Bierce threw purple crystals at Elise which pinned her against a wall.

Bierce: Enough of this.

Malak: Indeed. It was bad enough you tricked me, but don't think for a second I didn't see the deal you made with him.

Everyone but Doug and Tammy instantly looked at Malak, eyes shot open. Malak and Bierce then began to charge up their magic. Then BOOM! Both released their magic to the other. The magic collided, but as it did Doug saw Bierce's shadow change. She then grew wings and horns as her arms and legs became reptilian. She then gained the advantage and her magic made Malak fly towards the stairs.

Bierce: Haha. Well Malak your too late. The deal is sealed and now I have more power then anyone could imagine. Even for you Malak.

Doug knew what he had to do when he saw a vision of him fighting a monster. He was it before he met Bruce. He ignitionly thought this was him fighting Malak, but now with a new look on what's happening he knew he had to fight Bierce, alone. He then charged Bierce and they both fell into the void below.