Chapter 4

It was the end of the week and Chris and I had been openly flirting the whole week, Chris more than me though. It was the last night and I knew they were all leaving the next morning, I also knew I was meeting up with Chris tonight at the bar to discuss us. The whole family and I were sitting down at dinner at a restaurant in the park when Scott spoke up.

"So Steve and I noticed that you could see the fireworks from our balconies in our rooms. Why don't we go see them from the balconies tonight so we don't have to fight the crowds to leave and can just get straight to bed." Scott suggested and everyone except Chris nodded.

"I think I am going to stay in the park and watch them. Last night here and all." Chris said and everyone looked at him oddly.

"What about you Belle, you going to stay and watch them?" Carly asked and I knew what she want hinting at. I felt Chris put his hand on my thigh under the table and give a gently squeeze.

"Like I said at the start of the week, I am a sucker for the fireworks so I will probably stay and watch them." I said and Chris smiled at me.

"Okay well let's make the most of this dinner since it our last time seeing Belle." Lisa said and I smiled.

"I am going to miss you guys so much. This has been an amazing week." I said and everyone nodded.
"A toast to the best tour guide in the world." Carly said and everyone raised the glasses and toasted me.

"Guys!" I said as my eyes filled with tears. I saw Stelle share a look with Chris and Carly and they both nodded. She came walking up to me and handed me a small box.

"What is this?" I asked and smiled at Stella and everyone.

"Open it." Stella said excited. I opened it to see a charm bracelet with charms from all of their favorite Disney movies on it. The tears that had filled my eyes a few flowed out and I hugged Stella.

"You guys really didn't have to do this." I said and they shook their heads.

"Yes we did." Chris said and took the charm bracelet from the box and put it on me. I smiled as I looked at all the charms. I then saw one and it made me laugh.

"I had to add Grandpa Dale on there for you." Chris said and I shook my head while looking at the Captain America shield.

"Thank you." I said and he leaned in like he wanted to kiss me but stopped since everyone was around. He hadn't even kissed me yet so I wasn't sure what he was doing. We continued eating and Stella sat on my lap during dessert and I smiled at her. She was playing with my charm bracelet and Chris was holding my other hand under the table. Stella looked down and noticed. She looked at me and Chris.

"Uncle Chris?" Stella asked.
"Yes?" Chris asked looking at her.

"Are you going to miss Belle?" Stella asked and Chris looked at me and smiled.

"Of course I am. Are you?" Chris asked and she nodded.

"She is my best friend." Stella said and I looked at her with a small smile.
"Awww Stella, you are my best friend too." I said and hugged her. Chris looked at the time.

"Well if you are guys are heading to the rooms to watch the fireworks you may want to go now. Make sure to not miss anything." Chris said and everyone nodded and we all left the restaurant. Before they all walked back to room we all hugged each other.

"Maybe if you ever come back home we could all get together." Lisa said and everyone nodded.

"I would love that." I said smiling.

"Perfect." Lisa said and I hugged Scott.

"We will miss you." Scott said and I nodded.

"Miss you guys too." I said and I hugged everyone else. Stella was last.