Chapter 6

"Hello there, L/n!"

He greeted me cheerfully with a wide smile on his face. I invited him in and we light up some candles to create a brighter atmosphere. He stepped to the side grabbing my waist to make sure I was stable. This action caused me to immediately get flustered, and become grateful that the lights were off so he couldn't see me.

As I stood there, reality hit me. I remembered that Rengoku has never been to my house before. And that this is the first time a man has been inside my house. Being 21 and a virgin was one of my highest achievements other than never having a boyfriend all my life. There was a lot of things I haven't experienced and this being one of them.

Rengoku just finished setting up the last of the candles as he walked back towards me. When I heard footsteps nearing me, I quickly discarded all of the thoughts I had in my head. He then took my wrist into his warm hand and led me over towards my couch.

"You shall never fear the dark with Kyojuro around!" He said reassuringly.

"Thanks Rengoku-"

"Enough with the family name," He started whilst chuckling a little. Looking my way he resumed what he was saying, "just call me Kyojuro."

"Okay then." I replied accepting his request.

"Go on, say it~" He sang with his everlasting smile.

"Kyojuro..."

"There you go! Now Y/n, What should we do?" Kyojuro cheered while emphasizing my name.

"Well the power is out so I really don't know what to do at all."

Kyojuro nodded his head indicating that he understood. A couple minutes later, he suggested that he could tell me some funny experiences throughout his life. About 10 minutes into his story telling I started to feel drowsy. And within the next few moments I was asleep. Before being in a deep sleep I felt myself getting moved into another position. I was tired so I didn't pay it no mind and went into my deep sleep.

*****

I woke up to the sunlight from my window beefing down upon me. Trying to get up from the couch I noticed that my moves was restricted. When I looked behind me I found a peacefully sleeping Kyojuro with his arms wrapped around my waist. Quickly I regained my memories from last night and was relieved. I thought I slept with this man for a moment.

As I was still looking back towards him he slowly opened his eyes. Averting my head in another direction I pretended that I wasn't looking at him. He noticed my sudden embarrassment and chuckled ever so lightly.

"Good morning, Y/n." He called from behind me.

I didn't say anything back due to the fact that I was still embarrassed. Kyojuro got up and brushed off his shirt that he had on. Asking where the bathroom was I pointed towards the direction it was in and he left just like that. I watched him walk off a found myself thinking of him in different ways. The way he did everything started to seem different than before.

I shook my head quite roughly and snapped myself out of those weird thoughts. Tapping on my phone for it to turn on, I called Mei as I did every morning,

"Good morninggg, how'd you sleep?" She asked while munching on some food.

"Mei. A lot happened. Later on today you're coming over." I said demandingly while ignoring her first question.

"Okey doke! But guess what! Tenges said he'd ask his wives if I could be included in a foursome with them!"

"I love you and all, but not even to want to hear that."