FIVE

AT THE STUDY

"Why are you looking so stressed out hyung ? Did something happened ? " Jacob asked looking concerned

"Huh.......Sunwoo . I just can't with this kid anymore. He went too far this time . He disrespected the king , Haknyeon and EVEN SAID HE WANTED TO EXPERIENCE HOW HYUNJUN USED TO LIVE . LIKE HE FORGOT HOW MUCH WE SUFFERED. How much hyunjun suffered......... It was really painful . It was really painful for all of us ... you know that right ?" Sangyeon almost broke into tears remembering all of that .

"I do hyung , I do " jacob said to himself. It was a period of time he doesn't want to remember or want anyone of them to experience again .

FLASBACK (three years back )

''Hyunjun where are you coming from this late at night ?" asked Younghoon while coming down from the stairs

"Hyung !! Hyunjun said the place he went was fun . I wanna go there too. Can you take us there with you , please ." said sixteen years old sunwoo with his boba eyes .

"ME TOO !! ME TOO !! " eric added excitedly .

"What's this smell ? Did you drink ? " Younghoon asked looking worried.

"Yep...I did ." said hyunjun looking quite tipsy .

"Sunwoo , Eric go to your room . " Younghoon commanded .

"But..." *Younghoon glared at sunwoo .

"Okay, we are going ...lets go eric . " said sunwoo taking eric with him .

"Hyunjun , why did you drink ? You are still a minor . You know that right ? " Younghoon asked looking concerned.

"Because its the only way....... Nah forget it . Hyung will not understand. I am going to my room see yaa...." Hyunjun almost tripped but Younghoon had held him quickly .

"I am fine.....*hiccup . I am fine ."

"Hyunjun......" Younghoon said sadly looking at Hyunjun's back .

.........................

TWO WEEKS PASSES BY

"Hyung I think you should talk to Hyunjun . He is coming home drunk almost every night . I think being the crown price is taking a toll on his mental health. I am really really concerned about him . " said Younghoon to Sangyeon .

"WHAT!!! EVERYDAY??? I thought it stopped after I scolded him that day . Huh.....you can go Younghoon I will talk to him ."

"Okay hyung ." Yuonghoon left .

..............................

OUTSIDE HYUNJUNS ROOM

Knock knock

Knock knock

"I am coming in to the room Hyunjun ." sangyeon said  pushing the door open . There were alcohol bottles all over the floor , Sangyeon almost tripped over one . And there was also one in Hyunjun's hand that he was drinking from , while still laying down on his bed.

"Oh hyung !!" Hyunjun stood up hurriedly seeing Sangyeon enter his room .

"Hyunjun what is all of this ? You were not like this before .... What changed you ? Is becoming the crown prince that painful to you ? Please tell us what it is ? we are really really concerned for you my baby brother ." sangyeon said looking highly concerned.

"Because this thing.... *looks at the bottle in his hand*  is the only thing that's making me forget about all that ." Hyunjun smiled .

"Please tell us what you are going through. Please tell us . Trust me we will understand you or at least try ...." Sangyeon pleaded .

"You will not hyung . YOU GUYS CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING !!!"

"Hyunjun....."

"ALL OF THEM DIED BECAUSE OF ME HYUNG !!! ALL OF OF THEM !!!" Hyunjun shouts .

"What are you taking about???" Sangyeon looked confuse .

"MOTHER DIED BECAUSE SHE GAVE BIRTH TO ME . AND ALL OF YOUR MOTHER DIED BECAUSE "THEY" WANTED ME TO BECOME THE CROWN PRINCE NOT ANYONE ELSE !!! ALL OF YOU WOULD DIE IF I STAY ALIVE HYUNG . All of you would die ......I am the sole reason for all of this .....I AM A FREAKING BAD LUCK !!! I ruin everything . He told me hyung , he told me..." ,Hyunjun broke down and started crying . Seeing that sangyeon quickly hugged him trying to calm him down .

"Its okay...shush...its okay hyunjun. None of use would die . I would not let that happen. Believe in your hyung ." Sangyeon patted his head while still hugging him .

He stayed with him until hyunjun fell asleep. At that time sangyeon was thinking who are this "THEY" and who is feeding Hyunjun's minds with this kind of bullshits and manipulating him like this

..........................

"Hyunjae find out what happened. And why is hyunjun acting like this ever since he got crowned ."Sangyeon commanded .

AUTHORS NOTE : I am sorry for the late update and sad chapter (Got my vaccine so I was sick ) .

Forgive me for the sins I have committed towards you , and also for the ones I will commit next chapter.

ANYWAY THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!