NINE

ONE MONTH LATER

It was very late at night

It was very late at night . They were having a meeting at Sangyeon's study . But Haknyeon , Sunwoo and Eric were not present there . Because their brothers decided to not let the younger ones take too much stress . They have seen what had happened to Hyunjun when he was crowned the crown prince . And sangyeon absolutely doesn't want that thing to happen again to any of his brothers , not even in his worst nightmares .

"So Kevin , what's your latest intel on the Haterz kingdom ? Did you find out why are they so quiet these days ? " Sangyeon asked him .

Even though Kevin may look like a normal artist on the outside but who would have known that he runs the biggest information guild in the continent . I mean he has news on everyone and everything . Only because of Kevin's intel that they were able to stop the bombing and catch the spies a month back . But Kevin likes to stay in the shadows , it feels more interesting to him as he says .

" Hyung from the information I have gathered . They are maybe planing to go on a full fledged war on us sometimes in the future . It is mostly certain . They were suspicious movement noticed on the places our border connects to the Haterz kingdom . We should take some action as soon as possible . " Kevin said . He looked very serious about the matter . This made all of his brothers tensed up . It is now a very serious matter to their kingdom .

" So we should take actions..... As the strategist of this kingdom what's your opinion on this matter Hyunjae ? " Sangyeon asked him .

" I know we are quite strong in both defense and attack but we should ask for some helps from our neighbor kingdoms . We are a small kingdom , we have to admit that . And also what disgusting methods they will use in the war . We should really consider getting help from outside . " Hyunjae answered .

" What about asking help from the BTS empire ? They really loved the sculpture Kevin sent to them . And HAVE YOU SEEN PRINCE 'V' ? He is so sweet and nice .He even sent a hand written letter thanking us . He will gladly help us hyung . " Younghoon suggested .

" But you can't deny the fact that some of their armies are in contact with the haterz kingdom . WE CAN'T TAKE A SINGLE CHANCE THAT WILL MAKE THEM AWARE OF OUR PLANS AND MAKE US LOSE THE WAR . " Hyunjae disagreed with younghoon .

" I agree with Hyunjae hyung . My subordinates also can root with this from our gathered information .They are indeed in contact with the haterz kingdom . We should not take a single chance . " Kevin added .

" Then what about Atiny Land ? We have good relations with them and prince Wooyoung is a great friend of Haknyeon . They also have some problems with the haterz kingdom . So it is a win win situation for both of us ." Jacob said .

" Hmm...so we can take revenge together with them . I can't wait to chop their limbs off . Hehe " Changmin said having a creepy smile on his face .

" Changmin calm down . " Juyeon patted on his shoulder . And Chanhee just rolled his eyes seeing his twin acting weird again . It was nothing new to him or his brothers to be honest . Changmin was always behaves this way . Its his charm .

" Then I will talk to father about it and take a decision as soon as possible . You guys can go take rest now . Its almost midnight . " Sangyeon sated . After he said that all of his brothers bid farewell to each other and left to go  in their rooms .

................................................................................

Haknyeon was lying on Wooyoung's bare chest in his own room after their special time together . Prince Wooyoung had decided to sneak into Haknyeon's room once again . He had been doing this for the past few nights he was staying here . He had come up with an excuse to stay here with Haknyeon . Because they couldn't meet each other after his departure that day when they confessed their feeling to each other for quite a long time . It felt like ages to them .

"What if someone finds out about us ? What if Sunwoo tells someone ? I know he hates me . " Haknyeon said burying his head into Wooyoung's chest . Trying to not look into his eyes .

" Then they will . Their opinions doesn't mean anything to me . I love you and you love me . Its that simple . " Wooyoung patted his head giving him a reinsurance .

But it still could not make Haknyeon's worries go away . He doesn't come from a place where this kind of relationships are normal unlike Wooyoung's family where it is . Even if his other brothers excepts him Jacob and the king wouldn't , he knows it . This made him worry more . But what he didn't know was that someone other also knows about their relationship and it wasn't Sunwoo . But they decided not to tell anyone , they hid it trying to protect Haknyeon .

AUTHORS NOTE: You will find out about this person next week . Wait a little deobis !!

Until then guess who it is ?

AND THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING !!!