SIX

THE NEXT MORNING

"Hyung , can I come in ? " Hyunjae knocked on the door

"Hyung , can I come in ? " Hyunjae knocked on the door .

"Come in , Hyunjae . So what did you find out about  ?" sangyeon asked .

"After investigating about it , Hyunjun talked to duke M.s.Nake for a long time at his crowning ceremony. " Hyunjae replied .

"So hyunjun started acting like this after their talk ? "

" It is also what I think Hyung . " ,Hyunjae was 95% sure about it.

" So the duke of Haterz kingdom is this "he" that Hyunjun talked about yesterday night . " Sangyeon folded his arm together.

"Did you find who are this "they" Hyunjun talked about?" Sangyeon asked Hyunjae feeling quite mad at the fact that he couldn't stop what was going on with Hyunjun . He needs have a talk with the king , their father as soon as possible.

"We still don't know who are they but we are trying our best ." Hyunjae replied feeling down about how he couldn't even find anything . "Hyung this is my fault that I can't find any information about them ." Hyunjae exclaimed .

"Hyunjae its not your fault. You are trying your best ." Sangyeon consoled him . " I need to see father , You can go now Hyunjae " Sangyeon told him to leave .

"Yes hyung . " and Hyunjae left .

.........................

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

"Father do you know Hyunjun's condition is getting worse . Why aren't you doing anything? " Sangyeon asked king Cr.Kernel , their father .

"He is now the crown prince , He should know how to take care of himself . He isn't a child anymore, He has to be stronger." the king said looking annoyed.

"But father he is only 17 !! HE IS A CHILD !! It is our duty to take care of him . Stop him from being manipulated by other people , make him stay away from manipulative persons like  the duke of haterz kingdom . To protect him . " Sangyeon stated . But the king didn't said anything in reply , he stayed silent .

"Father don't tell me you knew all of this was happening and right in front your eyes , to your son . You let Hyunjun be manipulated by him . Just because they have more power then us . " Sanyeon said . But the king didn't replied and stayed silent once again.

"Just because their kingdom is big . Because the politics is more important then your son . Don't you care about your son a little bit ???" Sanyeon asked . He was shocked and hurt by the silence of his father , you could clearly see that .

"Sangyeon!!" the king raised his voice. " I know what I am doing . I am a king before your father . You should know that."

"So you will just let Hyunjun in this state , wilted like a flower  and do nothing . Huh ..." Sangyeon's voice was trembling .

"What if-what if he does something to himself...What will you do then ???" Sangyeon asked the king .

"He wouldn't. He is my son and the crown prince of this kingdom . He has responsibilities to fulfill" the king stated proudly .

"huh....responsibilities ." Sanyeon whispered under his breath. "Father you are....not even thinking about your son...." , Sanyeon thought in his mind .

At that moment the door flung open and butler C.L. rushed in .

"Your majesty......the crown prince....."she tried to catch her breath ."He cut his wrist...." she exclaimed.

"What!!!"Sangyeon's worst nightmare is happening right in fornt of his eyes ."What did the doctor say?"Sanyeon asked .

"The crown prince is in a critical condition. He has bleed a lot..."she replied.

"Father....." , Sangyeon looked at the king but he was still expressionless. "Lets go..." , Sanyeon said to butler C.L.

"Yes first prince " she replied . And they left but the king was still seated in his throne .

.................................

OUTSIDE HYUNJUN'S ROOM

All of his brothers were outside Hyunjun's room . Youngest ones were crying their eyes out and the older ones looked worried and scared.

"Hyung *hic.. What is happening to Hyunjun ?" Eric cried out and hugged Sangyeon seeing him arrive.

"Its nothing Eric . I will not let anything happen to him. You can trust your hyung ." Sanyeon consoled Eric . And left to enter Hyunjun's room .

"How is he doctor ?"sangyeon asked .

"Not good ... You should prepare yourself for the wrost...." the doctor said . Sangyeon's was shaking hearing that and tears started rolling down his eyes .

"Ahhh......hyung.." Hyunjun cried out in pain hearing sangyeon's voice .

"Yes...."Sangyeon wiped his tears and held hyunjun's hand .

"I am now happy hyung.......it will not hurt anymore. And you guys will not die and live happily....I am really really happy..." Hyunjun smiled as he took his last breath .

And Sangyeon couldn't fulfill his promise to protect his brother .

AUTHORS NOTE: FORGIVE ME!!!

I wouldn't say anything even if you guys want to kill me .

AND THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!