FOURTEEN (FINAL)

" Are you sad to say goodbye to father so suddenly? " Hyunjae asked Eric . They had to send their father away in a hurry cause at any moment they have to face war with Haterz kingdom . So the funeral for the former king of DeobiLand was rather simple .

" Yes..." Eric replied . He was sad but Hyunjae's heart was at peace after biding their father goodbye . He felt free after a long time . And his other brothers also felt relived . Their father was like a shackle to them until the end . He didn't even love his sons except Haknyeon , but also was not that expressive with his love towards him . Thus the king passing away may cause a form of confusion among other kingdoms and the people but for the princes they found their freedom .

They will take care of this kingdom together and protect each other, love each other . They will never be like their father , the former king . 

.......................................................

FEW HOURS LATER AT THE STUDY

" I know these two days have been for all of us but we shouldn't let our guard down

" I know these two days have been for all of us but we shouldn't let our guard down . " Sangyeon said to his brothers .

" Yes we shouldn't let our guard down . " Hyunjae also added .

" According to my information, the haterz kingdom is suspiciously quiet , specially after we have disclosed that father is no more to the people and other kingdoms. " Kevin said .

" Shouldn't we be the one to take action First then ? " Younghoon asked .

" We can but we probably shouldn't. " Chanhee answered Younghoon's query.

" Why is that hyung ? " Sunwoo asked . He wanted to know why they cannot just start war with the haterz kingdom .

" Cause we are the good people. " Juyeon answered .

" And we shouldn't be the one to cause a war in the eyes of our people and the world. Our people wants to a peaceful life  . " Jacob added .

" Not a life filled with blood and war . " Juyeon finishes after Jacob .

" That's why I am holding myself back Sunwoo . Otherwise I can't wait to spill the enemies blood with my own hand . " Changmin also added . And now Sunwoo could understand why it was important not to start a war .

" Aish ! You blood craving devil ! Can't you just stop saying your fantasies out loud ? It makes people like me uncomfortable . " Chanhee looked irritated by his twin .

" Hyung Chanhee is again starting a fight with me ."Changmin looked at Sangyeon with his puppy eyes .But then again " WHY ? WHY DOES IT BOTHER YOU ?YOU WEAK HEARTED HUMAN!" He teased Chanhee

Yes this is how things were with his brothers before . The twins fighting over silly things , Sunwoo asking for answers to something he doesn't know , Eric crying because he hurt himself while playing and him making sure everyone is good . Sangyeon really felt relieved seeing the twins fight , which would not have been the case in past . Cause they drove him crazy because of their fighting .