Well That Was Fast

(Hannah is above)

I slowly walked back to my apartment because it was way too late to go and apologize to him now.

Ross's POV

I can't believe she said no. I was currently walking to Starbucks because I knew I wasn't going to be able to fall asleep tonight. Once I got there I ordered a caramel latte and sat down.

"Hi! Are you Ross Lynch?!"

"Yes I am, I'm guessing you're a fan." I said looking up at a gorgeous girl. She had brown hair with green eyes that sparkled.

"Huge fan."

"Well here sit with me let's talk."

We talked for hours until the staff kicked us out. Then we decided to go back and chill at her place. We watched movies and cuddled. And after everything that happened with Riley this is just what I needed.

"Hannah?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

Well it's about time someone said yes.

~next day~

Hannah and I are currently on the way to my house so I can introduce her to the family.

"Hey!" I yelled walking through the front door.

"Hey...." Rydel said hopping down the stairs. "Who is this?"

"This is Hannah my girlfriend." Rydel just stood there in shock.

Rydel's POV

What the heck is going on!!! Ross left last night to go on a date with RILEY!!!! When did Hannah come into the picture. "Um, Ross can I talk to you alone for a second?"

"Yeah sure, Hannah the living room is right in there I'll be right back."

After me and Ross were alone I took him up to my room so Hannah wouldn't here me blow up. "Wtf, what happened to Riley and where did Hannah come from!!!!"

"Let me explain,"

"You better!"

"Okay so last night I went on my date with Riley it went really well, we were watching the sunset and that's when I decided to ask her to be my girlfriend. She said no and ran off. I was confused and decided to go to Starbucks where I met Hannah who is a fan and we really hit it off so now she's my girlfriend."

"Yeah and how do you think Riley's going to react?"

"I don't care she didn't want to be with me so why should I?"

"Well I'm going to go see her so bye."

I don't feel bad that I left Hannah and Ross behind but I can't believe he could move on that fast. "Hey guys" I said walking into there apartment.

"Hey I was just getting ready to come over to your house" Riley said.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to apologize to Ross for saying and was going to see if he still wanted me to be his girlfriend."

"Oh well, you shouldn't go over there."

"Why?"

"Because Ross's girlfriend Hannah is over there."

"What?"

"Last night after you ran away he went to Starbucks and met some girl and now they're boyfriend and girlfriend." I was barely able to get that out without tears spilling over her eyes.

Riley's POV

"..... And now they're boyfriend and girlfriend." Tears were falling down my face.

"I'm sorry, I just can't." I ran into my room to cry. Many sobs came out before I heard a knock on my door.

"I don't want to talk!"

"Come on I need to fill things together."

"What?"

"I wanna know why your so upset, I thought you didn't want a boyfriend."

"Well I got freaked out and ran. I ran to t-this giant hill that R-R-Ross took me to and I realized that I would be lost without him and I need him, but he obviously doesn't need me so it's whatever."

"No honey he still cares about you!"

"I think I'm just going to text him and ask if we can still be friends."

To Ross: Hey I'm sorry about last night, hoping we could still be friends?

From Ross: Yeah of corse, I'm sure I'll be seeing you around with you being friends with Rydel.

I think I'm going to be okay, Ross moved on so I need to move on.