Gone

Emma's POV

"Do any of you guys know who she sang this about?"

"I do" Rydel said holding up her hand.

"Who!" We all yelled.

"I think it's about Ross, I mean haven't you guys noticed how upset and distant she's been ever since Hannah and him started dating."

"Yeah I agree with you and I've noticed her eyes are bloodshot and puffy every time she comes out of the shower. I think she's been crying in there."

"Awwwwwww, she sounds heart broken." Ryland said.

"That's because she is you doofus" I said slapping his arm.

"Hey guys what you talking bout." Riley asked coming into the living room.

"We saw your cover Riley."

"Okay."

"We know who it's about."

"Well then you're mistaken because I didn't write the song so it's not about anyone."

"Then you could say we know why you chose it."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"But I think you need to."

"Well you don't have a say in what I want to and don't want to talk about it so why don't you butt out and leave me alone!" She yelled stomping off to her room and slamming her door.

Riley's POV

I just can't stand people anymore, but at the same time I think I over reacted. I could feel tears start to form. I don't usually cry like this, I usually save my cries for the shower. I need to get out of here. Now.

I grabbed my knit bag put some clothes in it, and snuck out the window. No one will even notice that I'm gone.

Emma's POV

"Guys it's almost 9 o'clock and she hasn't even come out for food, I think something's really wrong."

"Well why don't you go check on her if your so worried." Ryland said.

"Fine I'll be right back."

I walk down the hall to her room and knock. No answer. I knock again. Still no answer. I knock once more and say, "Riley are you okay in there." Still nothing. This time I open the door. She's not on her bed, okay don't freak out, I go to the bathroom, no one, okay don't freak out. I look around, SHIT! The windows open. I run down the hall back to the living room.

"Guys.... she's gone."