Back To Being Friends

Riley's POV

Ever since my fight with Ross, I hate to admit it but, life has been great! David and I hang out a lot, and I think things are starting to get pretty serious, but he's not like my boyfriend or anything..... yet.

I still hang out with all the Lynch's, except for Ross. They told me he's been depressed but tends to cover it up by going to parties and getting hella wasted. I feel as though I'm to blame for it.

Because you are!

No! It's his choice, I didn't force him upon it.

But it's the only way he's happy.

"Shut up."

"I wasn't even talking." Emma said.

"Sorry I was talking to myself."
My brain tends to push the Ross subject on me all the time. It's not enough that he's out of my life but he's in my head!

Ross's POV

~later that night~

"You want another beer babe?"

"Of corse I do, why even ask?" I say jokingly.

Yeah I know I'm underaged but the cops aren't here. This is pretty much what every night consists of.

Finding a girl, going to a party, getting drunk, going home with the girl, then ditching her the next morning.

It's not the best lifestyle but it's been mine every since the fight with Riley. My siblings keep me updated on her and her perfect life which drove me to drink. I don't want to hear how David and her would be soooo cute together, or that she is happy all the time, like thank you for telling me the girl I love can have a wonderful life with out me.

It was almost 6 and the party had barely begun, but I was already pretty wasted.

Riley's POV

David and I are heading to a party to have some fun and so I can meet his friends. David did warn me there was going to be alcohol, but I don't drink. I decided I'm going to wait till I'm old enough and be responsible.

When we arrive there are a lot of people there already. Once we walk in I meet all of David's friends who seem really nice.

The nights been going great! We're dancing and having a blast.

"Hey David! I'll be right back I'm going to get some water!" I yelled over the music.

"Okay!"

I went into the kitchen and bent over looking for a water when someone grabbed my ass.

"Hey hot stuff! Why don't you hand me a beer."

"Who do you thin- ROSS!"

"Oh do I already know you? Well of corse I do I know ever hot babe around here." His breath reeked of alcohol.

"Ross are you drunk?"

"Maybe just little, but I could still use another beer before I find some hottie to bang."

"No you're not I'm taking you home!"

"No! My parents have never seen me wasted. Please my mom will be crushed so just turn around and hand me another beer."

"No! Let's go we're leaving come on!"

I grab his arm and drag him around with me looking for David. I finally find him. Making out with another girl. I was about to cry but sucked it up.