Part 3: The Princess - Chapter 4

"You're always so greedy when you finally get started," she told him when he finally released her. "You want everything when you've finally had a little taste."

"You didn't stop me," he said, still dazed and in the process of sobering up from his sudden loss of control.

"I know better than to stop you when you're like that." She laughed. "I know you can't really be stopped until you're satisfied." And then it was her turn.

They continued, unmindful of the time, switching roles and positions every so often. They used an ancient magic they had learned to keep themselves going, giving and taking vital energy from each other every time they spilled their essence. It was powerful and dangerous magic that required mutual trust as taking out too much energy could be fatal. They have done this multiple times in the past and knew deep within that they could trust each other.

"I like this strong, domineering side of yours that just takes whatever you want. You always hide this," she said, lying under him and clinging on his neck.

"You're the only one who allows me to be like this," he told her, kissing her shoulder as his hands traced a path upwards on her body.

"I wish you'd assert yourself more like this. You could have so much more," she sighed, shivering under his touch.

"You're the only one I allow to see me like this," he whispered, nuzzling against her neck and placing little kisses on it.

"I know." She giggled. "I feel so special."

"You are." He laughed. And he did as he pleased.

They traced and explored every inch of each other's body as though they're memorizing it. Instinctively, they knew that this would be the last time they'd see each other though neither of them has said anything about this. They raced to engrave each other in their hearts and minds before their time with each other ended.

"You're so cute when you're obedient like this," she said, holding onto his shoulder and looking down at him.

He kept his eyes on her as he smiled against her skin and enthusiastically said, "Of course! I aim to please my Lady."

"You're always so eager to please everyone like a little puppy. You'd let everyone walk all over you."

He stopped. "Sorry," he said, dropping his gaze.

She ran her hand through his hair and yanked a handful to tilt his head up and make him look at her.

He gasped, not entirely from pain.

"No, you're not. You'll keep on letting yourself get hurt if it makes everyone else happy," she said, pulling his head back some more.

He didn't reply and averted his eyes as he clung to her thighs.

"I want to hate you because it's painful seeing you treated this way." She moved her hand to his cheek and caressed it. "But this is one of your best qualities that attracted me in the first place."

He closed his eyes, leaning on her hand, as she leaned down and gently kissed his forehead.

"Keep going," she commanded, pushing his head back down. And he did as she pleased.

They called each other by the nicknames they gave each other. They had no names, only titles. Names are too powerful and dangerous for their kind and titles allow them to be identified, only, tangentially. She gave him his because she said he always seemed to be zooming around and he laughed in delight when he accepted it. He was embarrassed that all he could think of was her symbol when he gave her hers but she laughed in amusement and she accepted it.